How to help her

Bitter Sweet Love

Minji is on the couch of Super Junior sleeping. She has puffy eyes and bright red noes and it seems she cried herself to sleep.

''Hyung how are we going to help her?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''I think we should wait for Teukie hyung first.'' answers Donghae, ''Where did Yesung run off to? He dissappeared for awhile.''

Everyone just shrugs.

 

Hospital

 

Yesung lays sleeping ______ down on the hospital, tucking the blanket. He kisses her on the forehead and leaves the room.

 

Super Junior's Dorm

 

''Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Come out! How long are you going to stay there!'' Leeteuk bangs on the door. ''Aish, this person! And where the hell is Sungmin and Yesung?''

*Di~ri~ring~!*

''I'm back.'' Yesung opens the door and comes in the dorm. 

''Kim Jongwoon! You should tell people where you are! You know how much mess this is going to get?!'' Leeteuk doesn't stop with his nagging.

''What are you talking about? I was in the hospital. I thought I told you guys before the paparazzi split us up.'' Yesung mentioned.

''You know what? Whatever, just try to get that anchovy out of his room before he break everything inside.'' Leeteuk puffs out.

''WHAT!! Ddangkkoma, Ddangkkoming, and Ddangkkomin is in there!!!! Wait my children! Papa is coming!!'' Yesung rush to the door and use his spare key to open the door. ''Yah! Anchovy! If you ever hurt...''

When Yesung open the door, there were books every where and the shevles were all broken into pieces. Frames on the wall were scattered into little bits all over the floor. Eunhyuk is on the floor his face with a mixed expression of saddness, regret, and anger. His knuckles was all bloodied up with pieces of glass sticking out.

''Yah! Are you crazy?!?! Teukie Hyung! Come now!'' Yesung yelled as he finds the closest clean cloth he could find and placing it over Eunhyuk's knuckle. He could hear him sob and see tears come out of his eyes.

 

Hospital

 

______ wakes up from the bed. She pulls out her linger line and was about to leave the room when she noticed the group of paparazzi, ''Aish, why are there so many of them?'' ______ walks over to the window and looks out, ''I would probably die if I jump out of here... Right? AHHHH!!!!! Get me out of here!'' ______ ruffles her hair like crazy.

"Hmm...'' ______ walks over to the emergency button and her hand hovers right over it, ''NO No no no no! Bad idea! BAAAAAADDDD idea!'' She walks back and forth, trying to think of a plan, ''Is there anyone that I can call? Hmm... Minji? No... Hyerin? You are crazy girl!! Eunhyuk? You wish he could come. Sungmin oppa? But I don't want to see his face right now.''

 

Super Junior's Dorm

 

''Aigo~ I knew he would make a mess one day.'' Leeteuk mumbles as he looks at Eunhyuk, who is alone at a corner staring out the window. 

''How are we going to help unnie?'' Minji asks in a strained voice.

''I don't know...'' Leeteuk scratches his head, ''Does Hyerin know about this? ______ getting out of the team for her?''

Minji shakes her head. ''I think we need to go find her first.''

''I have a friend that works as a police man.'' Donghae says, ''We could ask him.

 

Hospital

 

"You know what! I give up!" ______ flails her arms and jump out of the bed. "I can't stand the hospital!" She quickly puts on her sneakers and rush over to the door. She leans her head and she could still hear the whispers of the camera man.

"Well here goes nothing!" ______ takes a deep breathe before opening the door. The cameras flutter with bright light, and the paparazzi shoots her with questions. 

"Can you say a bit of words for you feelings?"

"Was it an act on what you did on the the last episode of Couple Maker just because you didn't to be in the show?"

"Are you really related to Sungmin?"

"Did you flunk the show just because Orange-yang was there?"

"OKAY!" _______ shouts, "You want my answers? I will answer it! No! I don't want to say my feelings at this moment and I was tramatised when I was young, and the show just brought up memories! And Sungmin is-'' She started to blurt out answers before she was cut off by someone.

"Stop!" I'll answer everything!"


Here is a short chapter!

Sorry I haven't updated for a long time.

I need you to answer a small poll (I know a have whole lot of other stories but I'm stuck with ideas and I have more ideas for a different story...)