A little news people should know

Bitter Sweet Love

Hey guys! I might finish this story a bit faster then schedule! there are few reasons and one is that my mind is going blank and have no idea how to continue this. Second is I already have a sequel in mind and finsih the first story as planned.... Just faster...


''Aish! Leave me alone!'' Yesung yells at the cameramens, ''I just came here to check on how she is doing! That's all!''

*Ding~*

The elevators open and members of Super Junior comes out including Sungmin. The paparazzi rush to Sungmin to ask questions but he swiftly move away from them, heading into _____'s room while the paparazzi surrounds his bandmates and gushing them with questions.

Then the elevator's door open again and Jaemin comes out, he pass by the paparazzi being ignored and head in the room as well.

______ was sleeping peacefully in her bed.

(A/N: I wonder how she could sleep with all the comostion outside, though this would probably me :P)

''______-ah!'' Jaekwon says in a voice full of worry.

He was about to get closer to ______ but Sungmin suddenly grab him by the collar and slam him against the wall, ''If you get one step closer to her, I swear I will rip you to shreads! She already had enough trauma though the years she lived!''

''Ha! And you don't think this would give her trauma?'' Jaekwon notes, ''You abanded her when she needed you the most, you told the doctors to tell her you were dead so you could live as Lee Sungmin rather than her brother, Hwang Jaemin.''

Sungmin let's go of his collar and throws a punch, ''Shut up if you don't know anything!'' Jaekwon stood up and was about to throw a punch back.

''Op..pa...'' a faint voice of ______ was heard.

''______-ah...'' Sungmin sighs. He walks over to her and place his palms on her cheek.

______ declines Sungmin's offer, ''What is he talking about? It isn't true... It it?''

''Of course it is true! It is all over the news! Paparazzi is right outside the door! This useless jerk is your brother!'' Jaekwon explains.

''Get out.'' ______ says quietly.

''What?'' the both boys say in unison.

''I said GET OUT! NOW!'' this time she says screaming.

''Get out! Get out! Get out!'' ______ repeats and throws a pillow at them.

The two guys get kicked out by ______. Tears form up around her eyes and tear by tear, it rolls down her cheeks. ''Why?.....''

It's been hours since the paparazzi had over took the whole floor and finally the security was able to kick them out. ______ was on the bed curled up in a ball to her side with the blanket covering her whole body. She felt a hand on her shoudler and she flinched up. It was Yesung.

''______-ah... Are you okay?'' Yesung asked in a softvoice.

''Go away, Yesung. I dont want to talk...'' ______ says bitterly, trying not to cry.

Yesung just looks at her and pull into a tight, warming hug. Slowly, and relucently, she starts crying in his arms.

 

Super Junior's Dorm

 

''Oppadeul....'' Minji was infront of the door of Super Junior's lower dorm. ''I have to tell you guys something...''

''Come in,'' Eunhyuk opened more of the door so she could come in.

When she came in she saw most of the members, excluding Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Ryeowook. They were all in the living room, watching a movie. They turn the TV off as soon as they saw Minji.

''I'm sorry... Oppa... the truth is, I can't stand Unnie in a state like that. Not after waht she heard from Sungmin oppa. She's in shock and.....'' Minji started as soon as she sat down.

''Why would you care about her, she's been bullying you this whole time. You said it...'' Eunhyuk scoffed in.

''Shut up Eunhyuk-sshi if you don't know anything!'' Minji bursted out loud, ''... sorry...''

''Do you guys all remember the day before the press conference a year ago? The day we fought?'' Minji asked.

They all nodded, ''Why would you bring this topic back up? It was a bit over a year ago.'' Donghae says.

''You realized that Haerin unnie just suddenly dissappeared right?'' Minji asks again, and they all nods. ''Well that week, she wasn't ill. She had morning sickness, she was pregnant.''

''WHAT!!!!????'' some of the members suddenly stood up. Kyuhyun knock the bowl of popcorn, that was now scattered all around the whole room.

''______ Unnie was just protecting her! She made me act all this out!'' Minji started to cry.

 

FLASHBACK

 

''Minji listen to me. Hyerin is pregnant...'' ______ starts to say.

''She's PRE....'' _____ cover's Minji's mouth before she say anothe single letter.

______ whispers in her ear, ''Listen, it is a metter of time that the media finds out and this isn't going to be good for us. For now people just know that she has the flu. You HAVE to what I say to help her. This the only way that we could get her out of this mess without questions. When I was coming up earlier, I saw few paparazzi's outside the building and with the knowledge I have, Suju members will be here soon. I'm going to be just out the door to see when they are coming. If they reach the elevator, I'm going to rush in and leave the door slightly open. Listen to me, this is the only way to help her!''

''But unnie!'' Minji mumbles.

''Sush! I'm going to be outside...'' ______ leaves the room and looks outside the window in the apartment hallway. She soon sees the Suju van. There were few member hopping out and heading in to the building.

______ rushes in, ''Minji, I just saw Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook coming in. We NEED to start now.''

''If we do this, people will hate you! Even Eunhyuk! I know how much you love Eunhyuk even if you are bitter towards him.'' Minji mumbles out.

''I'm sorry... Just play along!'' ______ says quietly

''What?''

______ slaps Minji across her face.

''Unnie...'' Minji was surpurised big time.

''DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?'' ______ yelled.

 

PRESENT

 

''What should I do! WAHHHHHHHH~~~~~'' Minji sits down on the floor, trying to wip her endless tears. ''She's so helpless right now! Wahhhhhh~~ Sungmin oppa and Eunhyuk oppa is the worst! You guys are just all hopeless! What am I supposts to do now?''

Donghae pulls her into a hug, ''We will figure something out.'' The other just stare into blank space while Eunhyuk goes into his room and slaming the door close.


Here is anothe chapter guys! Hope you like it!

Please comment and subscribe :P