Running Man

Bitter Sweet Love

TV's POV (basically third person's POV)

 

// Screen Captions //

// Voices out of Screen //

 

''We all welcome you to Running Man!'' said MC Jaeseok.

// Today, we have some special guests! //

''You guys always say we have special guests...'' notes Jihyo.

// Anyway, there is a total of 5 cars behind you. Pick any car you want. //

There is a total of 5 silver vans in the parking lot. Three consist of guest and two consist of PD Myuk and Maknae FD Donghwan, but the members don't know.

''Well I'm going in the middle van!'' Jaeseok says as he jogs to the van.

''Me too!'' followed by Jihyo, the ace of the team.

''Fifth one! To the fifth one!!'' says the easy brothers, Gwangsu and Seokjin.

''1st van! Here I come!!!'' Gary skips to the first van.

''Same here!!'' Haha also run along to van number 1.

''Then I will go to van 4.'' says the Commander, Jongkook.

Van 1 = Gary and Haha

Van 2 = None

Van 3 = Jaeseok and Jihyo

Van 4 = Jongkook

Van 5 = Easy Brothers

// Now that every one has choses a van, let's start from 1 to 5, skipping van 2 cause there is no one there. //

The camera zooms into Gary and Haha ''Guest-nim! Please come out~'' they say.

Then a girl (?) with lushes long brown hair came out.

''AH!'' the two were both surprised.

''Aish! Donghwan-ah! Why are you here again??'' Haha said, a little really pissed off, throwing his hat to the ground.

// Now van 3!//

''Please come out!'' both Jihyo and Jaeseok said.

The doors to the van opened and a cute female came out, wearing a white and orange dress with chocolate brown flats.

''Annyeonghaseyo! Cirtis's maknae Orange-immida!'' Minji bowed to the two members.

''Aigo! I know Orange-yang so well!'' Jaeseok started.

''Here we go again.'' Jihyo said as she rolled her eyes.

''Nice to meet you! Yoo Jaeseok-sshi! I'm a really big fan of yours!'' Orange ans Jaeseok shook hands.

''Nice to meet to too, Orange-sshi.'' he said.

''I thought you knew her well'' Jihyo pointed out.

''Wait, if Orange came does that mean that the whole group came as well?'' Stated Jongkook.

// Well, we will see that soon. //

''Citris! Please come out!'' Jongkook said.

// Dugun dugun. Dugun dugun. //

''Anyeonghaseoyo! Lemon here!'' Hyerin came out in a fabulous yellow summer dress in white heels. ''Bangga bangga!'' she waved.

''Ah nae!'' Jongkook said with a big smile.

''Hyung! That means that Lime will be in the last car!!'' Gwangsu stated.

''That's right!'' Seokjin said as he clapped his hands together.

''Lime-sshi! Please come out!'' the two said.

// HA! Very funny //

Everyone turn their heads over to the second van. '' I'm right hear dumb and dumber!'' you call out.

 

// Now that the team selection is complete, we will head over to the first misson. Team Orange is Orange, Jihyo and Jaeseok. Team Yellow is Lime and Jongkook. Team purple is the Easy brothers and Team Red is Gary and Haha. Sorry Lime-sshi but you are a team on your own and you are Team Green. Now, to announce your first mission. We are at one of most largest parking lot in Korea, there are total of 3 cars that belong to us. You need to find them in the time of 10 minutes. Now think, there is only 3 cars and  teams... Ready, get set. GO //

All the teams run in all direction to find the cars. Each and everyine open each car to see if that it is open or have any signs of a R sticker.

''Aish! For sure I will win this!'' Lime mumbles to herself.

The first to find a car is team purple and they have found a van. Gwangsu takes the front seat and Seokjin takes the passenger seat next to him.

Gwangsu reads out the misson card that was hidden in the can. ''You must leave with another team to go to your next stop.''

// !!!  //

''Ah!! What is this??'' Seokjin complains.

By the time they argue, Lime has also found a car. This time it was a roofless SUV. ''Ha!'' Lime says as she open the door.

She hops in and read the mission card, ''Go over to 'M' Mall in Seoul for you next mission. She starts the engine and stop in the accellerate pedal. She passes the fellow members with her sunglass on and waves, ''Good bye ers!''

Orange's team find's gwangsu's car and the two team also head out to 'M' Mall. Soon followed by another van with Lemon's team and Gary's Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOO LAZY!!!!!

Okay people! I was planning to write the whole Running Man but! I'm too lazy, plus I cant think of good plot!

But I will finsih it someday, but as of now, I will skip to the end of the shooting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

 

The three of us hop on out van and head to our dorm. I look at Minji who is fast asleep and at Hyerin, who is looking a little pale. She seemed a bit pale for about a week now. ''Hyerin-ah! Are you okay? You look pale as ever!'' I said, worried.

''I'm fine'' she answers me weakly.

''I don't think you are. you had been sweating all week during the MV shoot and plus, you are paler than vampires!'' I tell her.

''Really ______. I'm fine,'' she denies herself.

Soon we arrive to our dorm and start heading up stairs. Minji just stroll up the stairs but Hyerin was just dragging herself and falls to the ground on her knees. She puts her hand on her forehead and tries to stand up.

''Hyerin-ah! You are not okay!'' I say. She doesn't respond. I could see her forehead and it is full of sweat.

''Minji! Hyerin unnie and I have to go somewhere, stay with Yesung oppa or something!'' I tell her and she just gives me an okay sign.

I take her to my car and head over to a private hospital. Where I have an old family doctor.

''Doctor Hyun! Can you check on my friend please? She is really pale. She has slight fever and also very clamy to the touch.'' I give info about her and Hyerin head in the room with Doctor Hyun.

About half an hour later after all the labs were done, Hyerin was fast alseep on the bed. Doctor Hyun brings me into her room and I follow her.

''Is there any cause that she is in that state?'' I ask her. Her next words just shocked me.

''She is about 3 weeks pregnant. She has over worked her body too much and need to rest.'' she told me.

''She... SHE'S WHAT?!?!'' I blurt out.

''Pregnant.'' Doctor Hyun repeats.

''OMG..... I can't believe this...'' this was bad... ''Doctor Hyun! Please keep this a secrete from the people. Okay?'' I ask her.

''No problem ______-ah. It was nice seeing you again. I have seen you since you were a toddler with your brother. Well see you next time.'' and I wave her good-bye.

When I went into Hyerin's room she has already woken up. ''Let's go back Hyerin.'' I tell her and esscort her to my car.

I start the engine and head to the highway.

''Hyerin-ah. You are in big trouble.'' I start.

''What do you mean?'' She looked puzzled.

''You...'' I studder, ''Hyerin. you are 3 week pregnant.

'''I'm what! HOW! It's not possible! We used protections! I was sure!'' she start to blurt out things.

''Hyerin! Calm down. I know that you love him. I know that you are too early for this. But are going to keep the baby?'' I ask.

''I...'' she thinks for awhile and responds, ''Of course! We re going to get married anyway and I don't want to lose a child.''

''I'm going to help you Hyerin... trust me.'' I say.

The drive ended and I helped her to her room and she was fast asleep. I had a feeling that the securty was slight different today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a short chapter.

And the drama begens!