We Are Married Part 4

Bitter Sweet Love

"I'm back!" Haerin comes through the door.

"Took you long enough! Manager oppa is already mad about you staying out without notice and we are already late! Get ready we need to go." I just start nagging and push her into the bathroom. 

"Alright! Alright! No need to push!" She stumbles into the washroom and I close the door, "______! Bring me some clothes!"

"Fine!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry we are late!" We appolozied to our staff.

"Okay! Change of plans! Our photo shoot for our new album is going to be held next week. ______ You are going to go shoot We Are Married so go on ahead! And Minji and Haerin. You two are going to go on a varity show. More info later so get with the make-up!" Our manager oppa open his schedule book.

"Lime-ssi, come this way, Eunhyuk-ssi is waiting at the lobby." One of the FD from We Are Married came to get me.

"Nae" I followed her down to the lobby.

"Good morning ______-ssi!" Eunhyuk-ssi greeted me and we went inside the prepared car for us. There was letter.

I open the letter and it said "Hello there newly wedded couple! Now that you have a new house to stay in let's go shopping! And don't forget the housewarming party~"

"When did we have a house?" I ask.

"I have no idea. Well let's see our new house!" Eunhyuk replied and started the engine heading to our new house.

When we arrived it was more of an apartment then a house. We went up to the 7th floor where the room was and we headed in. We was simply disgned and pretty.

"Woah! Pretty!" Eunhyuk and I looked around the apartment.

"It's bigger then I thought!" I open the room to the big room and there is a King-size bed in the center. "BED!" I run and jump onto the bed plopping down. It was soft and comftable.

"ㅋㅋㅋ______ we should go bu stuff for the housewarming party." Eunhyuk joins me onto the bed, "Wow this is comfy!"

"Hmm.... how about ddeokbbokki!" I suggested.

"Do you know how to make it?" asks Eunhyuk.

"Nope! I never cooked Korean food much. My mom always cooked them." I answer, "I do know how to cook pasta! how about we cook Mushroom and spinich alfreado sauce pasta?"

"Sounds good to me!" Eunhyuk jumps out of bed and pull me up as well.

 

The market

 

"Alright! So we need alfreado sauce, spinich, mushrooms, and pasta." I noted myself.

"Don't forget the pots and pans. And the plates as well." Eunhyuk said as he ot the kart.

"Right! But for now let's get the food first cause we are at the market." I hopped into the kart, "Now push!" I said pointed toward the fruits and vege section.

"Hahaha ok!" 

 

MEANWHILE

 

No One's POV

 

"Ahhhhh! Unnie! It's cold!" Minji screamed.

"This is point of the game Minji!" Haerin still had hold on the hose and spraied at Minji. "Why don't you ask your prince charming overthere hiding behind the prop to come out and save you?"

"Yesung oppa~! Save me!" Minji started to run to Kyuhyun.

"Yah. YAH. YAH! Don't come! I SAID DON'T COME!" Kyuhyun started to yell at Minji as she was running towards him.

"Leeteuk-ssi! Now!" Leeteuk came out with a bucket of water and dumped on the two maknaes.

"HYUNG!" "UNNIE!" They said in unison.

The two leaders high-fived each other, "That was an awesome game!"

"So mean!" Minji pouted.

"I guess even the evil maknae of Super Junior could beat the Leader of Citris. Well that it for today everyone! I hoped you had a wonder summer and see you next week on Battle Ground!" The MC announced.

 

"Aish! Hyung!" kyuhyun said in frusteration, "I could have won this game if it hadn't beed for her" He glared at Minji.

"Well I'm not the one running away like a little girl! Maerong" Minji stuck out her tounge at Kyuhyun.

"Wel now! Go get changed before you get a cold. Remember we need to go to _______ and Eunhyuk's housewarming party." Leeteuk said as he threw towels to them.

 

Back to the Couple

 

Your POV

 

"Yah! What are you doing! I thought I told you to watch the pasta! What were doing while all the water evaporated and let the pasta burn!" I scolded Eunhyuk. "Wow, you are a no help! I'm going to do this!" I pushed him out of the kitchen, "Big help he is."

"Mian...." Eunhyuk pouted and left the kitchen. I restarted on the burned pasta while finishing the alfreado sauce.

"Eunhyuk-ssi! Get the plates ready for me!" I said as i started to mix the pasta and the sauce together.

Eunhyuk pulled out 6 round plates out and placed them on the table.

DING DONG~

"I'll get that!" Eunhyuk heads to the door and open it. Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Minji and Haerin comes in.

"Is ______ noona cooking? It smells so good!" Is the first thing Kyuhyun says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Welcome! I'm almost done so sit down." I say as I finsih plating the last dish.

"Eunhyuk-ssi! Help get the plates!" I grab two plates and place infront of Minji and Leeteuk-ssi and Eunhyuk places his infront of  Kyuhyun and Minji. We get our own plates and sit down as well.

"Well dig in!"I say and they pick up their forks and actually digs in.

"Noona! This tastes fantastic!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Thank you!" I say.

 

So now that we were done with the food, Minji and I stayed in the Kitchen to clean up while therest went to the living room.

"Here we got you guys some stuff." Leeteuk and Minji handed Eunhyuk some stuff. It was tea cup set, toilet paper (In Korea someone always bring toilet paper) and a couple t-shirt.\

I finish the dishes and bring a plate of fruits to the liing room, "Here! And thanks for the gifts!"

"Now! What is a housewarming party withour games!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he pulled out a bottle.

"Are you serious? Spin the bottle? You want to play truth and dare?" I say with a straight facce.

"Nope! It's dare or dare!" Kyuhyun places down the bottle and spins it, "Me first!"

The bottle spins and lands on Haerin, "Haerin noona! Hahaha! Dare or dare!"

"Dare?" Haerin answers

Kyuhyun put on his evil grin, "I dare you to, kiss Teukie hyung on the cheeks.

"Ha! That's easy!" Haerin grabs Leeteuk and pull him foward and kiss him on the cheeks. "Too easy" Leeteuk's face just goes all red.

"Now my turn!" She spins the bottle and it lands on Minji, "Dare or dare Minji!"

"TRUTH! I'M GOING WITH TRUTH!" Minji answerd like lighting. 

"It's dare or dare Minji~~" Haerin sang

"Fine! Dare" Minji pouts.

"I dare you to send a love message to your turtle lover Yesung!" Haerin dared.

"Fine~" Minji whined as she took out her phone.

"To my turtle lover Yesung! I love you sooooooo much! Will you accept my love?" Haerin said in a lovey-dovey voice.

Minji just sighed and sent the letter.

*beep beep*

The message read, "Sorry Minji! I only think of you as a sister!"

"Okay now my turn!" She spun the bottle and it landed on Kyuhyun. 

"Alright! Dare bring it on." Kyuhyun said

"I dare oppa to go next door and ring the door bell if it is a girl, kiss her in the cheeks!" Minji said. Ha here comes the second generation of the evil maknae.

"Why would I do that?!?!" Kyuhyun said as he stood up.

"You started the game in the first place Kyuhyun. Just go." Haerin chuckled.

Kyuhyun slumped and headed out to the door next door. 'Please let it be a guy! PLEASE LET IT BE A GUY!' he thought to himself.

*Ding dong~~

The door open and it was a young female. Kyuhyun saw her and scratched his head and mumbled to himself "Aish... its a girl..." He just grabbed her wrist and kissed her on the cheeks.

The girls face goes red for a second and she glares at Kyuhyun, "뭐 이런 미친놈이 다 있냐!!" (What in the hell kind of sicko are you!) She slapped across his face and shut the door.

We just bursts out laughing.

"I'm sorry oppa!" Minji squeals and runs into the bathroom to hide. 

"Yah! Choi Minji! Come out!" Kyuhyun yelled banging on the door.

"NO!" Minji yelled from the otherside of the door. Kyuhyun still banged on the door.

"Yah! Stop it before you break the door down." I dragged Kyuhyun back to the living room. "She will come out sooner or later."

"Chet fine!" He sat down and spun the bottle and it landed on Eunhyuk. "Ha! Finally! Because you guys are married..... KISS!"

"Jangnanhae?(Are you kidding me?)" Eunhyuk exclaims.

"Nope! You did it before, do it again!" Kyuhyun smirks.

"That was an accident!" Eunhyuk studdered.

"If you don't do it I will force you to do it!" Kyuhyun said.

"Aish~" Eunhyuk leans in and quickly pecks me on the lips. I blush "Happy now? Let's stop with this game. Besides it's getting late you should go!"

"Hahahahaha VERY~" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"I guess we should go now." Leeteuk said and everyone stood up.

"Bye unnie! Bye oppa!" Minji said as she waved good bye.

"Have a nice 'first night' you two~" Haerin joked.

"Not funny Haerin" I say with a straight tone.

"Well see you tommorow at practice Hyukkie!" Leeteuk said.

"Bye you guys!" Eunhyuk and I say in unison.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another chapter up :D

Hope you like it so far!

I planned out the whole story plot and you will be surprised.

I am thinking of a sequel as well

I dunno how long this fanfic will though :P