We Are Married Part 3 || Dinner Out

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

"When can I stop wearing alll these dresses? Do I have to come out, again?" I yell.

"Of course! Now get out here before I drag you out!" Haerin yells back. 

'What is this? Wearing all these wedding dresses, it's only been 2 days after I came back?' I think to myself. I open the curtain and walk out.

"Hmmmmm~~" Haerin looks at me carefully, "Nope! Not that one! Try another one!"

"How many dress are you going to make me try on? This is the 16th one!!!" I am just getting frustrated

"Until I find the perfect one for you! It's your wedding shoot! You need to look good!"

"I feel bad for you unnie," Minji really wasn't helping

"Uggh Fine~" there is no point of arguing with her cause she always wins.

I go back in the change room and wear the next dress but......

"Yah! Do I really have to wear this one? I really don't like it"

"Hurry up and come out!" why did I bring Haerin in the first place anyway? Wait, she the one who dragged me here.

"I don't want to come out," as I say that, I hear foot steps coming towards me.

Haerin grabs the curtian and opens it. "JUST AS I THOUGHT! The perfect one! We will take this one!"

"But......" I tried to reject.

"No buts! Now get changed so we could go do your hair and make-up!" ok, now it's offical, I give up.

 

No One's POV

 

______ walk in the studio with Haerin and Minji. ______ is still embrassed of her wedding dress. 

They see Eunhyuk already in the studio with Sungmin, Yesung, Leeteuk, and Donghae.

"Hyukkie!!" Haerin calls over Eunhyuk for _______. The group of boys turn around and their faces all go red to the sight of ______.

Eunhyuk comes towards ______, "You look beatiful, you know that" and he smiles.

______'s dress was really short, which made it really uncomfortable for her. She had light make up with her hair curled.

"The shooting is going to start soon!" the director yelled and Eunhyuk and _______ headed over to the set.

The shooting started with the normal wedding photos, sitting down, standing up, all the basics.

The shooting was almost getting to an end. It looked like they were having a lot of fun, even though there were occasional inturruptions from Haerin. 

Then they headed over to our last set. It was outside by the beach and it was almost sunset; the sky was a pinky-orange color, and the water was more of a purple a than blue.

They started out running aroud the sand like kids, picking up heart-shaped seashells and jumping up and down in the water in thier bare feet.

Eunhyuk suddenly grabbed _______ and lifted her up bridal style, "What are you doing?"  she whispers to him.

"Making you ahve more fun!" He gives her a gummy smile and start to twirl in the sand.

"Yah! Stop it! I'm getting dizzy! Plus, we are goin......" before ______ could finish the sentence, Eunhyuk and ______ fall foward. Due to ______'s weight, she falls first, with her back landing on the soft sand with Eunhyuk stumbling on top of her.

The next thing they realize is that, thier lips were meeting. They just stare at each other not knowing what to do.

"CUT~~~! That last scene was perfect guys!" the directed shouted to them. They both quickly stood up with thier faces all red.

______ quickly headed over to the change room

"Omg..... di...di.....did......tha...tha....that...... Ju.. just .. happen?" ______ blush madly thinking back of what just happened.

 

Citrus's Dorm

 

After the photoshoot, Leader of both groups, mainly Haerin, decided to have a dinner out to have fun.

"Yah! I told you I don't drink alchol!" by this time, most of the members were already drunk, other than Minji who was too young, Eunhyuk, ______, Donghae and few other people who doesn't drink.

Haerin just clings onto ______, "YAH! When are you going to grow up and drink like a man? Well in this case a woman!" Haerin had about, 5 cans of beer and 9 glasses of soju. "Here! I said drink some!" she holds out a bottle of beer right in front of ______.

"Haerin-ah! You're drunk!" ______ takes the bottle away from her so she won't drink anymore, "NOOOOoooooo~ Give it back!" Haerin struggles to get the bottle from ______ and soon gives up.

"Wha~ I give up!" then she faces Eunhyuk, "Great job today my Hyukkie~ You did great!" Eunhyuk and ______'s face goes red, remembering what happened.

"You know what? You are definately drunk! Now, get in your room!" ______ stands up and helps Haerin up.

"I don't want to~*hiccup*" _______ drags Haerin over to her room and throws her in her bed. "Now, sleep!" ______ gets out of the room and close it and hears Haerin snoring. 

She walks over to the living room and plop down, joing the group again.

"It's already mid-night, we should go to sleep. We do have schdules tomorrow." Eunhyuk suggested.

"You're right." ______ noticed all the members from Super Junior all drunk, "We'll help you take your buddies back into your dorm."

"That would be great! I Could take Teukkie hyung, and Donghae could take Kyuhyun. Oh, ______, do you mind taking Yesung-ie Hyung?" asked Eunhyuk.

"Sure, fine with me! Minji, make sure the other boys don't do anything stupid while we are gone ok?" 

"Ok unnie! Leave it to me!" Minji give her a thumbs up.

Donghae, Eunhyuk and ______ leans the members on thier shoulder, taking them to the elevator to go to the 12th floor dorm.

I open the door for Donghae and Eunhyuk and they each take the member they are carrying to thier room.

"Ok, you sure are heavy compaired to your height!" _____ mumbles.

She is just about to head out when Yesung grabs her wrist. "______-ah~" 

"What is it?" ______ replies, then Yesung pulls her onto his bed and roll on top of her. "Wha...What are you do...doing?"

(A/N: Yesung is really drunk)

"You know! I can't take it any longer!" he leans foward and give her long deep kiss on her lips. She tried to free herself but Yesung was pinning her down.

"I like you, you know that?" and with that, Yesung passes out right on top of her. He starts to snore.

______ just lies thier staring at the celing. 

"Did that just happen?" she asks herself and pinches her cheek. "OW!..........Yup....... It did....."

She pushs off Yesung and head out of his room, going back to her dorm to help move the other members out hers.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ohhhhhh~~~~~~ XP hehehe

really short chapter ^^

kekeke

i am running out of ideas.......

this is bad

anyways comment please ^^