Charms

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

Citrus's Dorm

 

"Yah, did you really have to do that?" I ask Haerin.

"Of course! Dude, or dudett, get used to the entertainment world! This is what you are going to live off of, so might as well get used to it."

Getting irritated, of Haerin's nagging, I turn the TV on. I scroll through the channel to see if there is anything good to watch.

"Stop right there!" Haerin takes away my remote.

"Yah! Give me that back!"

"No! We are watching 'We Are Married'!"

"I don't want to see what happened again! Give it back!" I get the pillow from the couch and smack it right on Haerin's face.

"What was that for?" she also grabs a pillow and throws it to me, but i dodge it, "Haha! Missed me!"

Minji comes in the dorm, "Unnie! Are you guys having a pillow fight? I want to join!" She grabs the pillow Haerin threw and aim right at me.

"Here comes my special pillow throw!" Minji does a filp and throw the pillow straight at me, but I quickly duck down sending the pillow to Haerin.

"Ahahahahahahaha" I run over to Minji and tackle her down, "Nice job Minji!" and give each other a high five.

"No fair you guys! 2 against 1!" 

"OMG! GUYS IT'S ALREADY 10:25! WE ARE SO GOING TO BE LATE!" Haerin suddenly blurts out.

"MWOH!" we were going to be late for our ride in the plane! "Manager oppa will kill us!"

All of us quickly get ready, and rush out the door, bringing the luggage we packed yesterday.

 

No One's POV

 

Super Junior's Dorm

 

"Hyung! Do you know where ______ and the other's went?" Eunhyuk asked wondering around the living room.

"They went to Japan for a concert." Leeteuk says, "Oh! It's also ______'s birthday next week/"

"Really hyung?!"

"Yeah. Wow, you're the husband and I know more things about her thn you, maybe we should just switch." Leeteuk joked.

"NO! Please no!" Eunhyuk was pleading

"I was joking." Leeteuk says as he laughs at Eunhyuk.

 

IN JAPAN

 

"Unnie! Wait up! I'm tired!" Minji was draggin herself, catching up with ______ and Haerin.

"Yah! If you're going to be that slow, we're not going to be able goto all the places we want! We only have like today to look around and I always wanted to come here!" ______ talked to Minji.

"But uniieee~~~" Minji says her with her aegyo.

"Who told to wear high heels anyway." added Haerin.

"Come on! Let's go!" Haerin and ______ grabbed Minji. They go into a small antique shop that was just around the corner.

 

Your POV

 

When I enter the shop, it was filled with beautiful antiques. I walk around and I notice a charm. It's quite old though, but it's still a beauty. It's an elegant key charm with an angel wing. I just love it. I want to buy it... but I have no more money. So I just took a picture of it for memory and left the shop.  

After the long day of walking all over Tokyo, we arrived back to our hotel. 

"I'm so tired~~~" Minji flopped on the bed and fell asleep right away.

"I'm going to take a shower first, ok?" asks Haerin as she walks in the bathroom.

"Ok." I go to my luggage and bring out a small box. I bring it over to the desk and open it. It was filled with my charms that I've received and collected since I was born. I now have 20 charms from my family that I got each year on my birthday, the ones I got from all over the world when I traveled from place to place, and the ones I bought for memories of my life. I had over 50 charms by now. I look through each of them and place the picture of the charm I saw earlier today.

I close the box as soon as Haerin walks out of the bathroom with her robe on and I get a change of clothes and head into the bathroom for a long relaxing shower.

 

No One's POV

 

______ head in the bathroom, forgetting to put her box back  in her luggage. Haerin walks by the desk and notices the box. She opens it and see all the charms _______ has collected, recognizing some of them. Haerin remembers the time when she gave some of the charms to her. Then she notices the picture of the charm that ______ took earlier, "Oh, so this is the charm she wanted but couldn't buy.... hmmmmmm....."

"Oh yeah!" Haerin reach her phone and make a call, "Hyukkie! Where are you right now?" 

"I'm in Tokyo Grande Hotel." Eunhyuk answers.

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

"Hyung! Do you know where ______ and the other's went?" Eunhyuk asked wondering around the living room.

"They went to Japan for a concert." Leeteuk says, "Oh! It's also ______'s birthday next week/"

"Really hyung?!"

"Yeah. Wow, you're the husband and I know more things about her than you, maybe we should just switch." Leeteuk joked.

"NO! Please no!" Eunhyuk was pleading

"I was joking." Leeteuk teased as he laughs at Eunhyuk. "By the way, aren't you and Donghae also going to Japan for your solo album?"

"Oh yeah! We're also heading to Tokyo but ______ and I probably won't be able to meet until the plane ride back since we'll all be busy for the performance." Eunhyuk explained

 

PRESENT

 

"Ok, Hyukkie, today we went to a small antique shop today, there was a charm that ______ wanted to buy couldn't. But since you're here, why don't you buy that for her birthday?"

"That's a great idea! I was wondering what I should get her! Thanks Haerin!" Eunhyuk thanks Haerin through the phone then hangs up.

Haerin closes the box before ______ comes out of the washroom and lay on her bed to sleep. ______ turns off all the light except for the small desk lamp on the desk. She re-opens the box, picking up an It's a girl charm, which was the oldest, it's colors faded out.

(A/N Pretend that it looks old ok?)

Along with the first charm she got from her oppa, which was a sister brother charm.

And the 20 charm and music note charm thaat she last recieved from her parents before they died.

She held all the keychains to her chest, and quietly, tears starts to flow from her eyes.

 

The next day

 

Everyone woke up early, heading over to a studio to get their hair and make-up done, which was taking forever.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I went over to the address Haerin had sent me and went into the little shop. She was right, it was filled with antiques. Then I saw a key charm, with half of a angel wing, the same one ______ wanted. I grab hold onto to it and go over to the old man in the corner of the shop in a rocking chair.

"Exuse me sir, I would like to take this key charm."

 

No One's POV

 

It was around 5:00 pm and the Tokyo Dome Stadium started to fill up with fans from all over Japan awaiting for the concert.

When it was 6:00 pm, all the seats have been filled and the first stage was aobut to start. As for Citrus, they were the last group to go.

When Citrus came on stage, all the Citrus fans started screaming holding up their flash cards.

For the next 2 days, the concert went on, then they soon left after all the concert ended.

 

On the Plane

 

"That was so much fun!" the Citrus members sat down in thier seats while listening to Haerin's nagging.

"By the way, we didn't expect to see you here oppa!" Minji inturruped Haerin.

"We had our solo, thanks to those two over there," Donghae pointed to Haerin and ______, " We needed to get new backdancers before we went to concerts in Japan and other countries."

"Heyy! Not our problem! Blame Mr. Lee, he was the one who debuted us!" and off went with Haerin's nagging

"Would you be quiet!" ______ stopped Haerin from talking, "You talk too much!"

"Ok~, Fine! Have it your way." but Haerin is the type to never shut up, she nudged Eunhyuk with her elbow. "Hyukkie~ I heard from _____ that you got turned down from ______ before in the airplane!"

"Ahahahaha, I remember that! Ahahahaha, he sure did! I still remember his priceless face and exactly what happened! 'Anyounghaseyo, My name is Eunhyuk, I'm sorry about that.' " Donghae starts to imitate Eunhyuk and ______, " 'You better be, you good for nothing celebrity! Don't you even think that, just because you are one, that everyone will forgive you. Ruining my day from the start by making my plane ride, loud and obnoxious, and now destroying my clothes!' Ahahaha PRICELESS!"

"Omo! Jinjja~ Ahahahahaha That's is funny" Minji started to laugh along with Donghae and Haerin

"Shut up, Donghae! I don't want to remember that!" Eunhyuk covered Donghae's mouth so he wouldn't talk anymore.

After the plane ride, Citrus, Eunhyuk, and Donghae took the same van and headed back to their dorm.

 

Your POV

 

I head back in my room and unpack my clothing, and replace it with new ones. Placing my charm box on my desk, I open the box, adding my new tokyo tower charm to my year 2012 charm braclet. I still wish that I still had enough money to buy the winged key charm that I saw in the small antique shop back in Japan. I hold the picture of my family that is inside a picture frame and hold it right in front of me.

"Umma, Appa.... Oppa..... It's almost been a year already.... I miss you...." and against my will, tears flow out of my eyes again.

I quickly wipe my tears and head in the shower. I come out, I climb on to my bed and fall alseep.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the slow updates. Hope you like the story so far ^^

 

Im going to be away for 5 days because im going camping ^^

WOOHOO for ocean kyaking