We Are Married Part 1

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

I wake in my bed with the sun  shining in my eyes. 

 

ringgggg rrriiiinnnggggg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I quickly get off my bed and head over to the phone, "Yeoboseyo?" I answer.

"Oh it's ______, how are you now? Ready to get back to work?" It was manager oppa.

"Of course!"

"Great! We are going on a variety show!"

"Which one?"

"Don't be surprised, it's We are Married!"

"WHAT! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT ITS ME!"

"Sorry, it's you. Minji and HAerin already have many schedules so...."

"Oh come on~"

"Too late ______, the van will pick you up around 10 so get ready, ok?"

"Ugggh fine!" I hung up the phone and it was around 8. The others woke up from the noise I was making.

"Unnie~ Do you HAVE to be so loud? It's only 8 in the morning," Minji comes out of her room, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, what's with you? Did something happen last night or something?" Haerin says as she pours a glass of milk.

My face turns bright red, "NOTHING HAPPENED YESTERDAY NIGHT!"

"Looks who's blushing~" Haerin teased.

"Shut up Haerin!"

"Anyway unnie, who were you talking to on the phone? Was it manager oppa?" Minji asks me with a mouth full of toast.

"Yeah, apparantly I'm going on a variety show..." I reply.

"Reallpy unnie? Which one?"

"we....we...we are...married...." I say quietly

"Mwoh, REALLY?" they say in unison. "Who is your partner?" "When are you going to start to film?" "Omg I love that program, it is so fun!"

"Well first of all yes, and no I don't know my partner, I just hope it isn't a jerk, and I'm going to flim today. Manager oppa is going to pick me up at 10. And please, you don't have to rememind me that you are a We Are Married maniac, Haerin. I need to get ready." as I finish breakfast, Haerin and Minji asks me questions non-stop and soon it was 10 and manager oppa came to our dorm.

Manager oppa and I head over to the salon, so I could get ready for the shoot. "Are you really not going to tell me who it is? I really don't want to be stuck with a jerk for like how long."

"It's a secret _____. The PD will kill me if I tell you, plus it is no fun if you know your partner." he is driving me crazy, WHY CAN'T HE JUST TELL ME??

Manager oppa dropped me off at a small coffee shop and I notice all the camera that was set up. 

I ordered a cup of caramel mocha while I was waiting for my soon-to-be-husband for how long, geez, how long is he going to make me wait?

From afar, I could see someone coming, I guess he's my soon-to-be-husband. He was wearing black beanie with sunglasses. He had a long white sleeve shirt with a colorful plaid scarf and simple jeans. 

When he came close and took off his sunglass, I Jumped out of my seat, "Yah! What are you doing here?" I ask.

He was surprised himself, "I'm the one to ask that!" he says.

"Well I asked first!"

"I'm here to film We Are Married."

"You what!!!!" I slump down on my seat, "Who would have thought that you were my partner"

"SO YOU'RE MY PARTNER!" looks like he was shocked too. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another chapter cause the last one was short. though this one is short too. Double update!!! XDDD

I dunno why, but I could have put the two chapter two together But I didnt

Guess who her partner is XDD

and

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

kekeke