Deja Vu?

Bitter Sweet Love

NEWS

 

"This is reporter Lee Saeyoung. I'm here right now at a car accident. It seems that Super Junior's leader Leeteuk and New girl group Lime was involved."

"It seems from people who have seen the crash, Lime-ssi has flew out of car through the window, hitting the pole near by."

"We are now here at Seoul Hospital's emergency room. It seems that Super junior's leader Leeteuk only have major injuries, but Lime-ssi from from Citrus is in a critical state right now."

 

No One's POV

 

All the member of Super Junior, Haerin and Minji rush into the emergency room. Leeteuk goes over to Jaekwon and grabs his collar, "What the hell did you do this time?!?!?!"

Haerin and Minji stops Leeteuk, "Now's not the time oppa!"

"Your lucky this time, punk!" lets go of his shirt.

Hours later, ______ comes out of surgery. "Doctor how is she?" asks Haerin, her face is covered in tears, "Please tell me she's ok"

"She will be fine. We did have a hard time, it seems that she had a lot of stress these days. For now, she needs rest" the words of the doctor releaved everyone.

Everyone waits in ______'s room, waiting for her to wake up.

She slowly opens her eyes, looking around, scaning everyone's faces.

"Haerin-ah... What happened?" ______ looks at Haerin.

"You were in a car crash, you're ok now though," Haerin says as she hugs her.

"But, who that?" ______ points to Jaekwon in the back.

"______-ah..." Jaekwon walks over to ______.

"Don't you dare go near her." Yesung stops him. 

"Wh is he and why is he here?" ______ asks again.

"You don't need to know. It's better for you." Haerin replies.

 

Your POV

 

For the next few weeks, I stayed in the hospital and recovered. Haerin, Minji, Eunhyuk, and Yesung visited me every day and the other members of Super Junior came from time to time. A guy name Jaekwon, I think it was also visited me. Who is he?

"Good morning ______!" He comes with a bouquet of flowers again.

"Hello Jaekwon-ssi"

"How many times did I tell you, just call me Jaekwon." He pouted quiet a cute pout. He stayed for another and as Haerin came in the room, Jaekwon-ssi left saying that he had to go somewhere.

"How are you ______" Haerin asks me, taking a seat beside my bed.

"Fine! Jaekwon-ssi comes here everyday, he's kind of cute."

Haerin's smile turn into a frown, "______-ah..... I don't like him. Please, stay away from him."

"Why? What's wrong with him? He seems nice enough."

 

 

The Next Day

 

"Congrats, ______! You are finally discharged!" Jaekwon comes dashing in the room as I pack my things.

"Thank you Jaekeon-ssi." I packed all my things and met my friends at the front lobby.

Everyone eyeballed Jaekwon-ssi.

"Happy discharge ______!" everyone said.

"Thank you guys!" I was happy to have friends like them.

I headed home with o thers and had a nice rest. I still weren't able to work so I stayed home while Haerin and Minji left.

*Ding dong~*

I walk over and open the door, "Jaekwon-ssi! How do you do?"

"Fine, want to go out for some fresh air with me? I know how you hated the hospital"

"Sure, that would be awesome! Wait here." I run over to my room and get changed. I'm glad that he came, I was starting to get bored again.

"Let's go Jaekwon-ssi!" I grab him by the wrist and drag him outside.

"Slow down! Hahahah you must've been really bored!" Jaekwon tells me.

"I was!! I terribley was!" I make a pouting face and he looks at me in awe.

"Hahahahahahah"

"Where should we go? How are we going to get there? What are we going to do today??" I ask excited.

"Ok ok. One at a time. We'll drive, I brought my car so you'll be more comfortable."

I squeal, 'he's such a gentleman!' He grabs my wrist and leads me to the front parking lot and then he stops in front of me.

"Ok, it's a surprise, close your eyes ok?" Jaekwon says

"Eeek OKK!!" I close my eyes and take a few careful steps forward

"Ok, now open your eyes..." Jaekwon says as he slowly moves his hand away from my eyes.

"Oh my god!!", I shriek as I see a elegant shining red sports car waiting for me to ride it, "She's a beauty!"

"Heh, yea I know, but not as beautiful as you~" Jaekwon said

I giggled and got in the car.

 

*In the car*

 

FLASHBACK (all Flashbacks in this chapter is in the auther's point of view)

 

"______-ah, close your eyes, I have a surprise! And no peeking." The boy covers _____'s eyes

"Ok" When he removes his hand from ______ there was a brand new red and black  BMW sports car.

"Kyahhh! It's a gorgeous sports car!"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Is this car actually yours?" I asked

"Nah I just borrowed it for today. Since you're a star, I thought stars like you would deserve a ride like this."

I blushed and lightly poked his ribs with my elbow, "So where are we heading off to?"

"The mall"

 

We got out of the car and walked to the front of a huge mall that has huge letters spelling "COEX MALL", 'I can't believe he brought me here! It's the biggest mall with such expensive clothes' I thought in excitement.

Jaekwon held the door open for me while I walk through in amazement of how much of a beauty this mall is.

 

We went to all the brands and I tried the most cutest outfits I've ever worn, dresses, shoes, bags, accessories, jackets, everything!

As we walked through the mall, one dress stood out most in my eyes. Eager to get it, I rushed over to it and got it off it's hanger and looked around as if a pack of lioness would come attack me for it. I was startled when Jaekwon snuck up behind me and chuckled, "Hahahahahah, man you're a fast one! Do you like it? I'll buy it for you."

"I REALLY DO LIKE IT! ...but... you've bought me 6 clothes already and they were all so expensive." It's true, he bought me a pair of heels, two skirts, one jean, and 2 shirts which were all from popular brands. He probably spent more than $2500! 'I do like this dress...but maybe I shouldn't." I thought and said, "Noo, it's okk we've bought enough. I'll come next time and buy it myself^^"

"Hey, don't worry about me. k? I'm doing this all for you, and besides, 6 is an unlucky number you know. Who knows, some other girl might buy it since you only bought 6 clothes."

"Fine then let's return the jeans so we don't have an 'unlucky' number of clothes bought."

"No can do~ You can't return these babies, it said so on the receipt." Jaekwon lies.

'Damn it.' I thought

"Haha don't worry, I'm serious, go try it on. I insist." He smiles at me encouragingly.

"But..."

"NOPE!" and with that, he grabs the dress and pushes me into the change room and locks me from out side. "I'm not letting you out until you try that dress out!" He shouts playfully.

I giggle and say "ok ok I'll just try it on, no buying."

"We'll see about that" he replies snickering.

 

I put on the dress being careful not to crumple it and I turn around to where the mirror was standing.

I looked at my reflected self looking in awe, the dress was perfect! It was gorgeous! 

It was knee high in length and was a deep blue colored dress. Covered with crystal clear white rhinestone strap on one shoulder with a gown-style draping over my other shoulder, just up to my elbow. With a thin white belt with a round crystal buckle right on my hip on losley. The fabric gently wrapped around my waist, shows off my slender S-line and as it goes down from my shoulder to my hips, it flares like blue fire in the night sky with a shooting star.

I slowly open the door of the change room and come out. Jaekwon stares at me in awe, "You look beautiful ______"

 

FLASHBACK

 

"You look beautiful ______" the boy says getting closer to ______

"Gomawo! I just love this dress." It was forest green dress, simple yet, beautiful. "I wish I had the money to buy it."

"Don't worry, I'll buy it for you!"

"Really? But you already bought me so much, I can't ask you to buy another one."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"______? ______!" 

"Huh?" I doze off from the sudden memory.

"I said you look beautiful in the dress" Jaekwon says

"Thank you~"

"Come on! Let's go!" He grabs the shopping bags in one hand and my wrist with the other and drags me.

"Let me change back first!" As I say, getting dragged, "Nope, already paid for it."

 

Restaurant 

 

We ate a fabulous dinner; a 6 oz medium-rare steak with a nice touch of golden brown color added to the juicy and tender meat, double backed potato with melted cheese, some appetizers, and sparkling white wine.

"Wow that's the first I've eaten a proper steak!" I applauded

"Haha, glad you liked it ______" Jaekwon replied, smiling.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"This is the best spagetti I ever ate!" ______ stuffed more noodles in .

"Haha, glad you like it ______," the man in front of me replies with a smile.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

No One's POV

 

In the Car

 

"Thank you so~ much for today Jaekwon"

"YES!" Jaekwon startles me with a woot.

"Huh? What are you so happy about all of a sudden?" ______ question him.

"Well first of all, you called me 'Jaekwon' and not 'Jaekwon-ssi', and second, I've succeed my date with you!"

______ look at him silently with a grin and they both look at eachother and give a good laugh together.

"______-ah, want to have a little walk before you go in?" Jaekwon asks ______.

"Sure, I'd love to" They both get off the car, going to a small street, where it's quiet.

_______ and Jaekwon interlock their arms, and walking at a slow pase.

"Look at the stars, Jaekwon! It's beautiful~!" ______ points up to the sky.

"It sure is, but not as beautiful as you" Jaekwon stops and look towards ______

"______-ah"

"Yes?"

"I love you~, Would you be my......"

A drunk man comes down the isle, grabbing ______.

"Heyy pretty~" The man had a foul breath and was covered with the smell of alcohol.

"Let her go!" Jaekwon shouts.

The man smashes the empty glass bottle in his hand, creating a sharp weapon, "Oh no you don't!"

"Jaekwon-ah, help me!" Jaekwon rushes foward again, kicking the man by the hand, making him drop the broken bottle. Then he punches the man in the face.

"AISH~" The man spit on the floor, "Damn you kids!" and he runs off.

"______! Are you ok?" Jaekwon bring ______ up to her feet.

"Thank you, I'm ok now." ______ says.

"I'm glad that you're safe!" Jaekwon and ______ look at each other in the eye.

______ wraps her arm around Jaekwon's neck and her forehead touches with his. She gives him a faint smile, and their lips move in closer to each other.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update ^^ sorry if it is late and make sure you commet about the story!