Memories and Meeting

Bitter Sweet Love

Your POV

 

I've already checked my suitcase in and now here I am lingering as I wait for the plane.

 

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~ 

 

"Umma hurry up!" I yelled. It was already 3 pm and I was supposed be at the concert by 3:30. At this rate I was going to be late and the fact that it took 50 minutes to get there, "I'm going to be late! Jaemin oppa and appa are already in the car!"

 

~~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~~ 

 

****Plane #32 to Seoul, Korea is now ready, please begin to make your way in to aboard****

 

"Finally! I've been waiting for hours! How dare they delay my flight!" I mumble to myself as I walk in the plane.

I put my small bag in the overhead bin and sit down in my seat. I'm lucky enough to get the first-class seat thanks to my friends.

I notice something and think to myself, 'The first-class seats are unusually empty....' Until I hear shouting outside the plane. "OMG IT'S SUPER JUNIOR" "SIWON OPPA LOOK OVER HERE!" "I LOVE YOU OPPAS!" "KYAAAAAAAAA!"

Slightly startled, I turn my head to where all the noise is coming from and I notice a group of guys around my age, I think, walking in, all wearing sunglasses and hats.

"Wow, celebrities, great! Now where do I get my peace and quiet plane ride?!" I tell myself, as they walk in, a little annoyed. 

As the last passenger aboard, I fall back in my daydream.

 

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~ 

 

I open my eyes and all I see is the baby blue sky, spinning. I could hear people calling for help and sirens echoing around me. 'What happened? Ugh......I feel sick' I think, trying to recall what happened. All I can remember is that there was a bright shinning light in our direction and then, black out.

 

~~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~~

 

"Miss, miss?" Then the attendant snaps me back to reality.

"Yes?"

"What would you like for tonight's dinner? We have seaweed soup, grilled chicken and bi bim bap."

"I would like the bi bim bap."

(A/N: bi bim bap is a korean traditional dish. It has rice mixed with a bunch of Korean side-dishs like spinich, eggs, meat, ect.)

She takes out the tray full of food, then leaves. I look around and notice that the other passengers had already eaten their food and are now spending their time either reading, watching movies, playing games, or sleeping.

Hungrily, I'm about to take a bite when a couple of school girls hurdle pass my tray of food and knocks down my dinner. Without an apology, one of the girls runs towards a monkey looking guy and ask for an autograph. The other shrieking school girl goes over to, I admit, a really handsome guy. They say thier hello's to the girls and give them their autographs with a big smile and say good-bye.

The attendant comes over and helps me clean up the mess. "Would you like another bi bim bap miss?" 'Ugh...not after that, I lost my appetite,' I think to myself and simply answer, "No it's fine, thank you."

When the attendant leaves, the monkey looking guy pulls his hand out for a handshake and introduces himself, with his big gummy smile, " Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry about that, my name is Eunhyuk." After all that happened, even his smile irritates me.

I slap his hand away. Losing my temper, I hiss at him, "You better be. Good for nothing celebrity. Don't you even think that just because you are one, that everyone will forgive you. Ruining my day from the start by making my plane ride loud and obnoxious, and now destroying my clothes!" I sit back and plug in my earphones and listen to my music, and soon I fall asleep.

 

No Ones POV

 

"Okay........" Eunhyuk says as he scratches his head.

"Haha, an anti-fan of yours?" asks Siwon

"Not sure."

"Well she got you on that one"

And they start to talk away.

 

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~

 

Your POV

 

I wake up in the hospital noticing a cast around my left leg and arm. I hear a doctor come in. He does a simple check-up and I ask him with no strength, "How's my family?" He lets out a big sigh and a chill went down my spine. "I'm sorry, you were the only survival in the accident. Your family members were already dead on the site. Again, I'm sorry." The doctor leaves and it takes me a moment to process what I just heard and soon, tears start to run down my cheeks.

For the past few days, I sit in the hospital thinking, 'I'm all alone. The only family I had is now dead. My grandparents all passed away in the past 7 years. My parents never had any siblings so I don't even have an aunt or uncle. It was already bad enough that I broke up with my boyfriend which I letting him debut and fail me at every audition. All I did for the past 5 years was being a back dancer, nothing more. God, why do you hate me so much? What have I ever done to you? If you were only going to punish me like this, why did you even bring me to this world? WHY?!?!' My feelings start to pile up more and again, I'm crying.

 

~~~~~~PRESENT~~~~~~

 

I wake up from the dream and my face is all sweaty and covered in tears. I look around and I notice that no one was awake, and I sigh in relief. I never want to let people see me like this. So I quickly go to the bathroom and wash my face with cold water and give myself a self-lecture.

I stayed in the bathroom for another 30 minutes before going out and return to my seat.

I open the blind and I see the sun shining and see land.

****Attention! We are now heading to Seoul, Korea Airport. Please return to your seat and buckle your seatbelt. We would be landing soon.****