Lee Taemin

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Taemin

Name: Lee Taemin

Birthdate: July 18, 1993

Position: Sub-vocal, lead dancer and maknae of SHINee

1| Taemin thinks that people ultimately do what they wanted to do.

2| If Taemin has to grade his face out of ten, he’d give himself an eleven.

3| Taemin thinks that if two people love each other, age doesn’t matter. *It do matter! /le slaps myself*

4| Taemin thinks that Onew must have a hard time leading them, since they are all quite stubborn :D

5| Taemin would choose key to take to a deserted island with him, because he is useful in many ways. LOL so true.

6| Taemin has never been satisfied with any of his Michael Jackson dance performance.

7| Taemin thinks a girl is the prettiest when she is embarrassed [blushed] or when she is panicking. /le panics

8| Taemin really likes the choreography for “Replay” because it was very fresh and it was their first time working with a foreign choreographer. /so innocent

9| Taemin used to be a really picky eater, but not anymore. /srly?

10| Taemin would like to visit the north pole.

11| Taemin loves meat. /me too!

12| If Taemin had to choose a favorite body part, he would pick all of them, because they are from his parents. /aww.

13| Taemin listens to Timbaland’s “Shock Value” when he’s practicing.

14| Taemin likes pale skinned girls.

15| Taemin is funny when he doesn’t say anything. But when he tries to be funny, it doesn’t work.

16| Taemin says that Onew worries about him and takes care of him a LOT.

17| Taemin admitted that he’s the type that always makes mistakes.

18| Taemin doesn’t like it when the camera focuses on his hands. He panics. /I wonder why?

19| Taemin received an Ipad for his birthday [2010] as a gift from one of his fansites.

20| Taemin make sure not to skip any class, and goes to school regularly, despite his hectic schedule. /well he graduated this year.

21| If Taemin could have one characteristics of one of his SHINee members, it woud be Onew’s charming voice.

22| Since Taemin and Key are only 2 years apart, they don’t really feel the gap that much.

23| Taemin wears a rosary beads on his right hand, and he LOVES God. /me too. :D

24| Taemin often talks to himself. /hmmm kinda weird.

25| Taemin thinks he has short hands. /now I know why he panics ^^

26| Taemin wants to have a date at Seoul’s Namsan Tower.

27| Taemin started to like dancing because of his big brother.

28| Taemin began learning to play the piano when he was in elementary school.

29| Taemin learns Japanese by watching One Piece. /lol

30| Taemin wanted to sing on a radio show once, but he wasn’t supposed to sing that day, so he asked the DJ, “Can I please sing?” /oh yes you can.

31| Taemin gets sick when he travels overseas.

32| Taemin tends to lose his clothes and accessories.

33| Taemin goes to sleep early. If there’s light or noise, he won’t be able to sleep well. /who can sleep well with noise?

34| Taemin has never cried before when SHINee won 1st place. /ohhh such a strong guy.

35| Taemin is surprised about how fast Minho has grown this tall, since at the beginning he wasn’t that tall.

36| Taemin really likes horror movies

37| Taemin used to wear a teddy bear shirt when he was a trainee. /cuteeee

38| Taemin and Onew used to practice together on the rooftop during trainee days.

39| Taemin ran when he heard that SME was going to hold an audition.

40| Taemin thinks that there are a lot of situations when he looks deceive.

41| Taemin could eat steak for the rest of his life.

42| Taemin wanted to be a police officer and a pilot.

43| Taemin thinks that if someone was to not want him, it would be because he’s selfish. /srly

44| Taemin wants to meet God and ask Him why he does what he does.

45| Taemin thinks that a girl in pain or delicate looks pretty.

46| Taemin thinks Key looks better than Minho. /lol

47| Taemin wants to become Harry Potter. He wants magic. /me too. Ehrm, I just the magic thingy.

48| Taemin doesn’t think that he’s ever been a rebel before. /srly

49| Taemin really want to tell all his fans one by one, that he REALLY LOVE his fans.

50| According to the other four, the most ignorant person is Taemin. 

Generalization: Taemin is a narcissist and ignorant innocent.