Super Junior M Special

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)
                                                     SUPER JUNIOR M SPECIAL                                             

 

Donghae
Birthname: Lee Donghae
Birthdate: October 15, 1986
 
1| He′s a close friend of YunHo from TVXQ. 
2| He loves children.
3| He loves puppies.
4| He loves seafoods.
5| He is one of the first four Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps. 6| He likes Song Hye Kyo.
7| He likes being called a Prince.
8| He has no particular drinking habits.
9| Donghae is a Christian.
10| He wants to grow taller, taller and taller.
11| He is the sweetest Super Junior member. /he’s close to all and he’s emotionally connected to each of them
12| He is patiently learning Chinese and Taiwanese. /he does it every little time possible
13| He dedicates all of his success to his father whom he really love.
14| Donghae was born in Mokpo, Jeollanam.
15| Donghae's official debut as an actor was in July 2007.
16| He and Kyuhyun appeared and sang for facial wash product commercial Happy Bubble with actress Han Ji Min.
17| Donghae along wth fellow member Siwon, co-starred in Taiwanese singer Ariel Lin's music video for Firefly.
18| Donghae composed A Short Journey, with lyrics by fellow member Eunhyuk.
19| Donghae sang the theme song for the 2011 8th Asia Song Festival, Dreams Come True, with Seohyun of Girls' Generation.
20| It was announced that Donghae had been cast as the male lead for the film You Belong Here. 
 
Ryeowook
Birthname: Kim Ryeowook
Birthdate: June 21, 1987
 
1| He likes to get free makeup samples.
2| He had his first kiss when he was 7.
3| He never carries an umbrella.
4| He cries easily.
5| He plays the piano very well.
6| He lost his shoe during a Miracle performance.
7| He can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
8| He never irons newly bought jeans.
9| He has a mole on his right cheek.
10| He wrote Kangin and Yesung′s radio logo songs.
11| He is the 4th heaviest drinker among the 13 members.
12| He′s the 2nd most outgoing member after Kangn.
13| He is Donghae’s favorite dongsaeng.
14| He likes to tell people what he eats.
15| He loves ice cream and chocolates.
16| He may look quiet and reserved but he is actually one of SJ’s wildest members.
17| He is known to be Super Junior’s Ultimate Chef.
18| He is a member of S.E.S.’s fan club. /he likes Bada the most.
19| Along with four other Super Junior members, he is one of the first Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.
20| He plays piano, and play accompaniment for fellow members during their solo stages at their concerts.
 
Sungmin
Birthname: Lee Sungmin
Birthdate: January 1, 1986
 
1| His favorite color is pink.
2| He is anemic.
3| He does martial arts.
4| When he was asked to finish the sentence, "Super Junior is.." He replied "a theme park"
5| He was going to change his wardrobe once but there was too much pink so he decided not to.
6| He is the pumpkin King.
7| Sungmin's father Lee Chun-hwa, is the CEO of two companies: SendBill, which creates e-tax software, and Network Mania, an analytics company.
8| In 2001, he entered the SM Youth Best Contest and jointly won first place for the Best Outward Appearance award with band mate Donghae.
9| Before Super Junior's debut, he played young Kang Dong-shin in MBC drama Sisters of the Sea.
10| He starred as male lead, Ro, in musical Akilla at the Hanjeon Art Center in Seoul.
11| Sungmin was one of 20 South Korean singers who recorded the theme song, Let's Go, for the 2010 G-20 Seoul summit.
12| Sungmin released his first solo digital single, Oh Wa. /the ending theme song for KBS sitcom, We Need a Fairy.
13| Sungmin reprise his role of Daniel, with Ahn Jae-wook, in musical Jack the Ripper at Aoyama Theater in Tokyo, Japan.
14| Sungmin was born in the Ilsan district of Goyang, Gyeonggi.
15| He has a younger brother, Lee Sungjin.
16| Sungmin starred in the title role of musical Hong Gil Dong.
17| He starred in KBS drama The President as Jang Sungmin, the ambitious son of Jang Il Joon the president.
18| Sungmin along with band mate Ryeowook, took over Super Junior's Kiss the Radio, when former DJs Leeteuk and Eunhyuk left due to their busy schedules.
19| Whenever he goes shopping, he won't ever look at anything twice. /unless it's pink
20| Sungmin is the second richest member.
 
Eunhyuk
Birthname: Lee Hyuk Jae
Birthdate: April 4, 1986
 
1| He is the dancing machine of Super Junior.
2| He is a crybaby.
3| His nickname is monkey.
4| He is a close friend of Xiah Junsu from TVXQ. /they went to the same elementary school
5| Eunhyuk means silver.
6| He is very witty. /every word that comes out of his mouth is funny
7| He is so close to his sister that they were once accused of being in a relationship.
8| In elementary school he was a member of a dance group, 'SRD', which stood for song, rap and dance, with childhood friend Kim Junsu.
9| Eunhyuk is also a lyricist and wrote the rap lyrics for a majority of Super Junior's songs.
10| Along with Shindong and Donghae, he also choreographs some of Super Junior's dance routines.
11| Eunhyuk replaced Kangin as MC on Mnet's music programme M! Countdown in late 2006.
12| Eunhyuk, along with Leeteuk and Shindong, has been regular guests SBS's Strong Heart.
13| Eunhyuk made his musical theatre debut in Fame, where he played Tyrone Jackson
14| Eunhyuk was involved in a car accident, along with Shindong, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and two managers. /when returning home after a recording of the radio show Sukira
15| Before debut, Eunhyuk and Junsu came up with a plan to make Donghae cry.
16| Eunhyuk’s favorite colors are white, blue, beige, and grey. 
17| Eunhyuk’s childhood dreams were to be a soccer player and a singer.
18| Eunhyuk used to collect snails. /he says that cute animals are his favorites but he likes snails as well
19| Eunhyuk has a birth mark on his right palm.
20| If Eunhyuk could be reborn, he’d want to become Wonbin, that’s why he even lied about his name during the trainee days.
 
Kyuhyun
Birthname: Cho Kyuhyun
Birthdate: February 3, 1988
 
1| He got the worst injury on the accident last April 2007.
2| Many fans wanted to buy him a bed when he doesn′t have one.
3| His nickname is Kyu, Prince Kyu, Shy Kyu. /he has more than 50 nicknames.
4| He is a church boy.
5| He used to sing for a choir with his noona.
6| He is so modest that he often gets shocked when he receives fan gifts.
7| He is the most improved Super Junior member.
8| He is the first SJ member to be a singer. /he sang a Christmas Carol for an album when he was 6 years old
9| Kyuhyun has only one sister, Cho Ara and both his parents.
10| Kyuhyun's father is in the education business and owns a school.
11| Kyuhyun's mother also runs an art academy and a cafe called Kona Beans which is also co-owned by mothers of Leeteuk and Sungmin.
12| Kyuhyun was initially urged to study law and would have been a lawyer if he had not become a singer.
13| Kyuhyun is currently enrolling Kyunghee University with a major in Post-Modern Music.
14| Kyuhyun won third place at the Chin Chin Singing Competition in 2005.
15| Kyuhyun is a devout Christian.
16| Kyuhyun's solo track Listen To You, for Korean drama Pasta peaked at number one on music portals real time charts.
17| Kyuhyun along with label mates TRAX’s Jay, SHINee’s Jonghyun, and new singer Jino formed project group SM The Ballad.
18| He was in a coma for four days and were told by doctors that he had about 20 percent or less chance to live.
19| Kyuhyun was discharged on July 5, 2007 after 78 days.
20| Kyuhyun isn't good at cooking. /when he tried to fried some ham even though Kangin reminded him, he added sesame oil instead of cooking oil.
 
Siwon
Birthname: Choi Siwon
Birthdate: April 7, 1986; February 10, 1987 (recorded)
 
1| His nicknames are Simba and Horsey.
2| He always do hand gestures.
3| He is Super Junior′s bodyguard.
4| Awards: iest Guy in Korea
5| He is known for his good looks ever since he was born.
6| His father is currently the CEO of Boryung Medience, a pharmaceutical company.
7| He is known for the gestures that he uses in his daily life. /SJ members call him Choi Sama
8| He waited 4 years for his perfectly sculpted body. /unlike his Hee hyung who gave up after 2 weeks
9| He is most afraid of Yesung because Yesung once said that he likes Siwon’s lips the most. 
10| He is the first Korean celebrity to surpass 1 million followers on twitter and the first Korean to surpass 3 million followers on twitter.
11| He is one of the first four South Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.
12| Siwon was scouted by a talent agent from SM Entertainment when he was 16 as he was waiting for friends in front of his high school. 
13| He graduated from Gu Jeong High School in February 2006.
14| Siwon is a devout Protestant Christian, and has said in an interview that after his career, he would like to become a missionary.
15| Siwon made a brief appearance in short drama, Precious Family.
16| He has been featured in notable magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Elle, High Cut, and Men's Health, as well as modeling for brand names such as Armani, Lacoste, Gucci, Evisu, Burberry.
17| He graduated from Inha University in February 2012 alongside fellow member Ryeowook.
18| He is the main model for Mamonde, a cosmetic brand alongside Kwon Yuri of Girls' Generation.
19| He also featured in music videos for fellow label mates, such as Girls' Generation's Hoot, and Zhang Liyin and TVXQ's Xiah's duet Timeless.
20| Siwon always read newspapers in the morning. /the newspapers are in English 
 
Henry
Birth name : Henry Lau/Liú Xiàn huá (Mandarin)
Birthdate: October 11, 1989 
 
1| He can speak six languages - Chinese, Taiwanese, Cantonese, English, Korean, Japanese.
2| Won many awards for violin, piano & dance.
3| Learned 11 years of violin, 6 years of ballet, and join competitions after learning 1 year of breaking.
4| Was nicknamed as Leehom Wang #2 at school .
5| First appearance in Super Junior’s “Don’t Don” music video.
6| First live performance with Super Junior on KBS 2TV Music Bank.
7| Was chosen at the 2006 SM Entertainment Global Audition.
8| His blood type is AB.
9| His height is 180 cm
10| He weighs 53 kg.
11| His favorite color is white.
12| His favorite food is lychee, sweets, chocolate.
13| His zodiac is snake.
14| His horoscope is Virgo.
15| Henry is SJM’s Maknae and the overall maknae in Super Junior.
16| He has a dog name Rover and bird name Birdy.
17| He doesn’t follow his older brother on twitter.
18| Nicknames: Mochi, Violin Prince, Meat Buns, Liu Fresh Flowers /Xian Hua means fresh flowers/, Underwear Thief , Kid.
19| He has a little sister name Whitney Lau and older brother name Clinton Lau.
20| He once stole Hankyung’s underwear and return it again without him knew about it.
 
Zhoumi
Birthname: Zhoumi
Birthdate: April 9, 1986
 
1| Zhoumi is pronounced as Joe Me and not Zow Me.
2| He belongs to Super Junior’s 86-line together with Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, & Donghae.
3| He is said to look like a combination of Leeteuk, Siwon and Kyuhyun.
4| He loves Hello Kitty and Super Mario.
5| He is SJ-M’s Mandarin teacher. /even Henry asks for his help; he said that Kyuhyun has the best Chinese pronunciation
6| Even before he became a singer, Zhou Mi made a name for himself in the Chinese entertainment scene. 
7| He contributed to the group's first Chinese album Me by writing the Chinese lyrics for Love Song, Marry U and A Man In Love.
8| His primary language is Mandarin, but he also speaks conversational Korean and basic English and Cantonese.
9| Zhou Mi won the grand prize at the SM UCC Star Audition although he did not audition directly.
10| He wrote Chinese lyrics for Confession and You & Me of Super Junior-M's first mini-album, Super Girl.
11| He starred as a main character in the idol drama When Love Walked In.
12| His ability to sing in fluent Korean made him one of the top favorites among the netizens and judges alike.
13| His sudden appearance has sparked additional issues, which added to the Super Junior "Only 13" controversy.  
14| His height is 184/185 cm. /he is the 6th in SMTOWN height ranking
15| Zhou Mi participated in a hosting competition held by CCTV and won first out of the top 16.
16| His Korean stage name is Jumyuk.
17| He performed at Leehom's 2005 concert.
18| He is the MC at Zhang Li Yin's Chinese press conference.
19| He won 1st place in MTV - musicnation idol competition.
20| He also won 1st place in 2nd annual MTV new comer singing contest.
 
Han Kyung/ Han Geng 
Birthname: Hangeng
Birthdate: February 9, 1984 
 
1| He is the only Chinese member of the group.
2| He is the leader of Super Junior- M.
3| His favorite color is black.
4| He always carry a Chinese-Korean dictionary.
5| He is the Mr. Beijing Fried Rice of Super Junior.
6| He didn′t know any Korean word when he arrived Korea. 
7| He is a powerful dancer who also knows softer dances because of ballet.
8| He now has 3 million+ followers on his Weibo. /China’s Twitter
9| He has been dubbed "Dancing King" and "King of Popularity" in China.
10| He was chosen as a torch bearer for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, becoming the first boy band member in history to hold this role.
11| He has won the 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards' best worldwide act.
12| He is skillful in all China's 56 ethnic traditional dances, as well as ballet and hip-hop dance.
13| Han Geng, of ethnic Nanai descent from Northeast China, was born in Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang, China.
14| He attended Guang Hua Elementary School from 1990 to 1996.
15| He played the role of a police officer in Zhang Liyin's debut music video Timeless.
16| Han Geng was cast alongside Barbie Hsu and Fahrenheit's Wu Chun for the Sino-Hollywood collaboration action movie My Kingdom.
17| He used to have Rong Rong (dog) which was given to him by fans for a little. /but had to give him away because he wasn't home enough to take care of him
18| He made his debut as a model in a fashion show F/W General idea by Bum Suk in May 2005.
19| He recently said that being a solo artist is more stressful than when he was in Super Junior.
20| He said that Heechul remains to be his best friend.

cast your votes now for the best vocals, second round *vote for all polls

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
                            votethepoll&&subscribe&&upvote