Lee Jin Ki

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Birth name: Lee Jin Ki

Birthdate: December 14, 1989

Position: Lead Vocalist, Leader of SHINee

1| When Onew says something boring and makes the atmosphere awkward, Key takes over and lightens up the atmosphere.

2| One of Onew's nickname is OnTokki /Tokki = Rabbit/ because of his front two bunny teeth

3| Onew wears glasses when he practice dancing .

4| Onew's hobby is to sleep.

5| Onew revealed, "But I also studied hard. During my 3rd year [last year] of high school, I was ranked second in my class.”

6| Onew's bloodtype is O.

7| Onew wants to learn how to draw well .

8| Onew likes brushing his teeth for a long time .

9| What Leeteuk taught to Onew was greeting like "Hello everyone, I'm SHINee only you~"

10| Onew doesn't appear to have any piercings.

11| Onew's nickname is Dubu as he really likes a type of tofu called Sundubu (and says that he has beautiful memories of it)

12| When he was young he would also bring food from his parents shop to share with his classmates.

13| He would always resist and smile despite the pain in front of the camera before the job's finish.

14| Onew only succeeded in making s laugh once or twice a year, however, he constantly does his best without giving up.

15| Onew brings a rubix cube around & do it when he's bored.

16| Onew brings digestion medicine for himself and the members because there are times where they will feel uncomfortable on the plane.

17| Onew has two MP3's in his bag because he is afraid that the other one will run of off battery .

18| Onew listen to the lecture and study in the library alone in order to achieve 2nd in class.

19| Onew graduated from an IT high school .

20| Onew is so sweet and has a great heart. /he's beautiful on the outside and in.

21| Onew feels that a good guy is someone who is very thoughtful of others .

22| He feels shy about presenting himself to people, and because of it, he did not dare to participate in audition.

23| When performing on stage for the first time, he could not see anything in front of him, and even forgot the lyrics before going up on stage. But he thought of his parents who were sitting in front of the stage, he thought “Yes, I must look for them”, and thus calmed down gradually.

24| The leader who commits the most mistakes during practices.

25| The Leader who feels responsible for the group and solves problem.

26| The leader who will just zone out from time to time.

27| The leader who still stays strong despite sporting swollen, red eyes under the glaring lights.

28| The leader who cries in the car secretly after getting injured.

29| Because he got curious after hearing that “if there is something heavy on your chest, your thoughts will become heavy too, and you will experience illusions,” so he went went to sleep hugging a box, hoping to enter a land of illusions but nothing happened.

30| He can be quite blur at times.

31| His ideal type is something who has character, good personality, is responsible, knows how to cook, looks good in appearance, the hands must be especially pretty, and the most important aspect — it must be a Noona.

32| Tied his hair with the filigree /the golden strip thing/ used to pack bread, that was when he was really young, and had really long hair. 

33| He is strong at adapting, when dressing up as a girl for th

 

34| If he does changes into a girl? He would probably date Key. Unique, strong personality, very interesting, just like his cup of tea.

35| Does not hide his worry about the possibility of him committing mistakes because he is does not feel capable of it.

36| Suffers from the “Floudering about” syndrome, will sink into a state of baffling nervousness whenever he does not know how to answer something. When it comes to handling the direction of a conversation, it will be fine if he is not nervous, but once he ends up panicking, he will want to shout “Umma”.

37| He will wake up early to make roast meat for Taemin.

38| Sleep is also very important to him, must have a good sleep, eat well and abstain from unhealthy snacks.

39| He will cover the whole body with his blanket when he sleep.

40| Onew choose Song Joong Ki as more attractive compared of himself.

41| Onew prefer to be called as his real name.

42| Onew admitted when he’s tired, if he eat chicken which he like so much, he’ll get better.

43| When SHINee is recording,Onew will drink about three bottles of water.

44| Onew’s secret for his good skin and his health is water. /points up/

45| For Onew, water can make our metabolism gets better, skin, body and state gets better too. /points up/

46| When SHINee's at restaurant, Onew can’t decide what he wants to eat.

47| When asked about his character, Onew answered “Someone who can’t make up their mind easily. I should say ‘indecisive’”

48| Onew finds spaghetti more interesting than Key.

49| His favorite Super Junior member is their leader, Leeteuk.

50| He believes that you can change peoples lives by saying just one word.


                                                                               jay; upvotes. comments. subscribers are always appreciated.                                                                                                                                                       ♡ tokkiberry.com ┇ your ideal poster & resource cafè; FIRST ANNIVERSARY CONTEST!