Kim Heechul

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Name: Kim Heechul

Birthday: July 10, 1983

Position: Vocalist and rapper

1| Heechul dislikes girls who show off their tummy.

2| When Heechul was young he went to the girls washroom cause the guys kicked him out of the guys washroom cause they thought he was a girl and the girls didnt notice and thought he was one of them.

3| Heechul gets annoyed by people easily, especially people who don’t listen to him.

4| Heechul slaps and hits people alot.

5| Heechul thinks Sohee is really cute. /he even joined her fan cafe and made his login name after her.

6| Heechul likes wearing his tom and jerry shirt/pajama to sleep.

7| Heechul used to have a russian blue cat named Yamchae given fans, but it ran away while he was away.

8| He loves to register at tons of his fansites/fanclubs (only Hee’s ones, not Super Junior ones), leave messages and also steal their pics to post them at his cyworld/twitter.

9| Once, Heechul and Jaejoong (from DBSK) “fought” over a burger. /they were newbies and so they did not have much income. Furthermore, a burger is very expensive back then. Heechul was very hungry but due to some task, he left it on the table. When he returned after completing the task, the burger was gone. Jaejoong left a note on it apologizing to the owner of the burger. Jaejoong didn’t have a mobile phone back then and so Heechul searched for him high and low. They made up after that, though, on a show that they first openly talked about this matter.

10| Heechul deletes numbers of those who don’t reply him.

11| Because Heechul’s personality is quite sensitive, he draws a line when he sleeps on the bed. /if anyone crosses the line, they will be kicked out.

12| Yunho, his girlfriend, and Heechul once went to a jewelry store together. /the salesclerk thought Yunho and Heechul were a couple and recommended couple rings to them.

13| Many fans will rush to Super Junior when they see them, but they will not rush to Heechul and Kibum. Instead, they will actually let them go through because Heechul is scary when he’s angry.

14| Heechul uses formalities with girls that are younger than him.

15| Heechul went on a tv show talking about his experience getting dumped by a girl he like during his debut. The girl did not tell Heechul that she already has a boyfriend. When Heechul was already deeply in love with her, she finally told him about it. At that time, Heechul said to her, “If you are by his side, I will not be lonely. But if you are in trouble, remember that I will always be there for you.” The girl, however, did not end up with Heechul nor the boyfriend. Instead, she dated another guy that asked her out after Heechul. 

16| Heechul has a typical kitten tongue. Can’t eat hot (as in the temperature) food. He even has to wait for his rice to cool down.

17| He used to work as a charcoal mover in restaurant, tv’s company and as a life saver when he was young.

18| He likes girls who looks good on skirts, pretty legs.

19| He used to be a member of the group “4 Seasons” with Kangin, Yunho, and Jaejoong during training days.  /he was winter.

20| He follows Donghae and allows him to talk to him informally because he thinks that Donghae is cute.

21| He auditioned in SME when he was 20 years old and got casted already.

22| He used to be a class representative in one sem in his grade school days.

23| He talks to children formally too.

24| He doesn’t like being compared to others.

25| He is really generous to the people that are close to him.

26| He asked a neighbor (friend) to take care of his 2nd cat, Champagne, because Heebum got somehow jealous and stopped.

27| He hates injections/syringes and going/staying in hospitals.

28| He loves imitating people.

29| 4 Seasons’ group was lead by Kangin even though Hee was the oldest cause the company said the group will break if he’ll be the leader.

30| He taught Hankyung a lot of things about Korea, swearing words, etc.

31| He used to change clothes under his blanket because he thinks that maybe someone could be watching him.

32| He cares a lot about his image. /he doesn’t want to even blink in front of the cameras.

33| He is very confident but he can be respectful when he needs to be.

34| He doesn’t like other people to borrow his clothes, that’s why he changed his wardrobe into cowboy hats, character shirts, etc.

35| He likes dongsaengs who follows him. /like Lee Hongki of FTIsland

36| He said that he’s good-looking, smart and talented, but no one’s perfect, that’s why he has a bad-temper.

37| He cared many girlbands when he became a Music MC, because girlband was very rare in the past.

38| He hates someone stealing his food.

39| He can’t stand if someone touches his hair. /he only allows Jay (of Trax) to do it.

40| He loves changing his hairstyle, and hair color. 41| He walked-out one time because Hyuk stole the egg from his fried rice kimchi. /egg is the of fried rice kimchi

42| He became awkward with Hyuk beacuse Hyuk didn’t return him his t-shirt, and for some other reasons.

43| He do the kissings on-stage JUST because of FANSERVICE.

44| He reads HanChul fanfictions.

45| He said that he’ll never do a double-eyelid surger. /because he already has a double eyelid.

46| He posts pictures of him as a girl on his Cyworld.

47| He doesn't like to sweat. /when he was on elementary school he never played soccer like normal boys.

48|| He used to play with girls in elementary.

49| He got his first kiss from his 1st gf before his debut, while they were watching The Lion King.

50| He doesn’t wait for someone for more than 10 mins. /time and punctuality is very important for him.

51| Heechul really hates being told on what to do. /he only listens to Donghae and Taeyeon.

52| Heechul has eye problems. /he went into an eye-surgery at 2007 after he fell asleep once still wearing his contact lenses.

53| Heechul is scared of little children.

54| Heechul likes sad songs. /he can even dance to those.

55|Heechul doesn’t pay his cellphone bill, it's sent to his parents.

56| When asked how many most valuable friends heechul has, he answered: The important thing is not ‘how many’ but rather ‘how deep’.

57| Heechul used to don’t have any thoughts of getting married, but he started to wanting get married at 2009 and also have 2 cute babies, a girl and a boy, to call them Cherry (Kim Cherry). /right now he only wants to raise children without getting married, he wants to be a free soul.

58| Heechul was smart and at the top of his class when he was a kid.

59| Heechul doesn’t like the fact he’s growing up. /Peter Pan complex.

60|Heechul: Didn’t we just say that God is very fair? I have the looks, the brain and the knowledge so, of course, I don’t have a very good temper.


AND! Advance Happy Birthday to KIM HEECHUL