Yoon Doo Joon

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Name: Yoon Doo Joon

Birthday: July 4, 1989

Position: Sub-rapper, vocalist and leader of B2ST

1| He has one elder sister.

2| He likes a girl that know how to play soccer, well manner, pretty personality, and likes his parent

3| Doojoon all-time favourite phrase is, “I babo, you babo, everybody babo!”

4| Doojoon often voiced out his loneliness when the members are missing from the dorm. 

5| Doojoon thinks that only when the six of them are together, they will become an impressive group.

6| Doojoon loves to tease Gayoon of 4Minute.

7| During one of Doojoon’s absence (for Danbi filming), Kikwang often said, “Doojoon, i miss him”.

8| It feels like I’m going to tan every day.’ Doojoon, regarding the bed placement he got which is directly under the lamp (previous dorm).

9| Doojoon stated that no one has even call him Joonie. /most of the people around him calls him Doojoonie.

10| As soon as he wakes up & wakes the members up, Doojoon will go for a snack-hunting.

11| Doojoon once made a video call to his mother. /but instead of showing her face, his mother held the phone to her ear.

12| Doojoon had proposed B2UTIES to get married with him.

13| Doojoon denies that he loves taking selcas but Junhyung said that Doojoon took selcas when nobody knows.

14| Dongwoon thinks that the leader is very handsome but he’s bad at taking pictures. /photography skills 15| Junhyung thinks that Doojoon is a great alarm clock.

16| Doojoon admits that they suffer from stress after reading netizens comments about them, before their debut days.

17| Doojoon has the prettiest & neatest handwriting among the members.

18| Doojoon was said to walk around with his underwear only during one the MTV behind the Scenes self-cam.

19| Doojoon was crowned as the Nam Chin Dol (Nation’s Boyfriend Idol).

20| Using a hand gel cleanser is a must for Doojoon, especially after the H1N1 epidemic. /it has now became a habit.

21| Doojoon does not believe in quitting after a failure.

22| When an issue occurs, the leader, Doojoon, will gather everyone and settle the issues thoroughly.

23| The members all agreed to the fact that Doojoon is probably the most animal-like member in their group.

24| The members admitted that they do not know about Doojoon’s trip to Africa for Danbi filming simply because Doojoon did not mention it.

25| Doojoon wakes up first every morning and then wakes up all of the other members. 

26| Doojoon thinks that being a leader is burdensome yet he still tries his very best.

27| Doojoon can play the piano.

28| Doojoon’s actual dream was to be a high school PE (Physical Education) Teacher. However, he changed his mind after watching MTV Big Bang Documentary as he finds himself admiring young people of his age who sings & dances.

29| Doojoon was ranked top as the male celebrity with a good body figure on Sixth Sense along with After School’s Gahee as the female celebrity chosen.

30| Doojoon has a habit of throwing things around the step, around the corridor and the main door.

31| Yoseob: Doojoon hyung… Our Doojoon hyung, he’s a trouble maker in the kitchen.

32| Doojoon answers the most questions during interviews and shows .

33| If Doojoon could be close to anyone, he would want to be close with SHINee’s Minho and ZE:A’s Dongjun because they all love soccer.

34| Since he looks manly, many people mistake Doojoon as a manly person when he’s actually the most sensitive and easily driven to tears.

35| Doojoon’s aegyo wants to make people leave

36| Doojoon is right handed. 

37| It’s very difficult for Doojoon to relax .

38| Doojoon thinks all B2UTYs are goddesses

39| On important occasions, Doojoon makes sure everyone is calm and well behaved.

40| Doojoon’s nickname is General (Yoon)

41| B2UTYs are Doojoon’s ideal type.

42| Doojoon was very angry when they first read that they were a recycled act .

43| Doojoon loves taking selcas but is horrible at taking them .

44| Doojoon has made the members appreciate every little thing .

45| Doojoon believes that when they are six, they will be impressive. 

46| Doojoon wants a girl who would watch soccer with him .

47| Doojoon is afraid of heights. 

48| Doojoon is close with Olympian skater Lee Sanghwa. /she admitted that he was her ideal type as well. Doojoon gave her earrings which she wore on a performance

49| Doojoon was a heartless person during his school days.

50| Doojoon’s ideal type changes constantly. /the members voted him most likely to fall in love at first sight.

sharesomelovesection

 ::: chichichi24 - haven't you watch EXO's showcase?

:::Jsmile96 - LOL. Thanks for giving generous comments.

to everyone - I AM USING A RANDOM PICKER, HENCE A RANDOM NAME WAS DRAWN. As for the case of ANY members of a subgroup (SUJU & EXO M)  they will have a special chapter