Kevin Woo

All About Boy Groups ♡ (HIRING!)

Kevin

Birth Name: Woo Sung Hyun

Birthday: November 25, 1991

Position: Main Vocalist

1| Kevin's favorite color is Blue.

2| Kevin is good at swimming.

3| Let It Be by Beatles was the 1st song that Kevin sang in a large crowd.

4| Kevin can do poppin' dance, guitar, and piano, speak in English and of course, sing.

5| Kevin wanted to try skydiving.

6| Kevin likes action movies.

7| Kevin hates bugs.

8| Kevin prays before he eats.

9| Kevin eats slowly and eats a lot.

10| Kevin eats Pizza with kimchi.

11| Kevin loves ddeokbokkgi and spicy foods.

12| Kevin loves taking photos.

13| Kevin loves his hands.

14| Kevin likes talking to his computer.

15| Kevin likes acting cute in front of girls.

16| Kevin likes handmade gifts.

17| Kevin gives hugs and kisses to his pet, Minnie.

18| If an opportunity comes, Kevin would like to try acting.

19| Kevin would bursts into laughter in a little thing. /corny jokes

20| Kevin is one of the emcee of Pops in Seoul: I feel like and The M-Wave, both programs from Arirang tv.

21| Kevin was called the doctor in Pops in Seoul ( about 3 times) because he was the one who usually explain what was going on.

22| Kevin rides public transportation, like subways to go home and save money.

23| Kevin had a crush in his school days and he confessed to that girl before he went to Korea. /the girl already has a boyfriend.

24| Kevin have seen one of his fans who is the type of girl he likes.

25| If Kevin would date a girl, he will take her to Lotte World.

26| Kevin's ideal girl is a cute and lively girl and a girl with smiling eyes, also, he likes girls with long fingers.

27| Kevin wants to get married after 30.

28| When Kevin is nervous, he closes his eyes and pray.

29| When Kevin's watching scary movies, he covers his face.

30| When Kevin's computer is hanging/slow, he's gonna talk with it like ,"Why are you so slow?!"

31| Kevin goes gayish when it comes to iguanas.

32| Kevin didn’t experience wearing a uniform in his school days.

33| MP3 is always on Kevin's bag. He said that its boring if he don’t have music with him.

34| Kevin has a facebook account but it's on private, he only accepts his friends and family.

35| Kevin sleeps on his side and hugs a teddy bear when he sleeps.

36| Kevin likes basketball, badminton, taekwondo, and soccer but he's no good with it.

37| He saw Rain performed in America and started dreaming to be a singer.

38| Kevin's fantasy kiss is a kiss in the eye.

39| Kevin loves laughing a lot, because he believes in the saying, laughter is the best medicine.

40| Kevin never leaves his house without his camera

41| Kevin loves getting gifts from his fans. He even has a cabinet where all his gifts from his fans are hidden.

42| Kevin did a part time job before. /baby sitting

43| Kevin's uncle is an Opera singer in Germany.

44| Kevin came to Korea with his mom to audition last 2006.

45| Kevin once did a clumsy thing in his grandfather's birthday when he was young.

46| Kevin said that his sister and he are similar when they were babies.

47| Kevin is a Christian.

48| Kevin is the member who doesn’t wash up that much.

49| Kevin is one hundred percent Korean.

50| Kevin is not good at math.

51| Kevin writes in a neat handwriting.

52| Kevin is always on time.

53| Kevin cries while watching drama shows.

54| Kevin loves to sing random songs at a random time.

55| The happiest moment of Kevin was when he debuted as a singer.

56| Kevin was the last original member of Xing that left the group. /Ki Bum was the first

57| Kevin is one of the Top 10 Most Innocent South Korean stars in a poll taken by Thailand kpop fans.

58| Dongho's first impression to Kevin: I thought that he was younger than me since he has a baby face and looks fresh.

59| Dongho said that the color represents Kevin's personality is pure white.

60| Kevin, Dongho and Xander love hugging their fans.

 


Jay's note: HELLO HELLO IJEN GOODBYE GOODBYE! It's been two weeks since I last updated. And thanks for correcting me. I know I made mistakes, and now I double check before posting just to make sure all facts is correct. And guise, thank you so muchhhhhhh for subscribing. Because BOOM SHAKA LAKA! I reached my highest subscibed story. I FEEL SO COOL COOL COOL!  Please continue to anticipate. ^^ SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT WOW FANTASTIC BABY! And isn't Kevin so HAWT? I mean HOTTT? ^^ Lol so random :D