All of the Gifts

Dream High
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jae heaved out a breath as he entered the boy’s dorm room. He was relived he that he had finally gotten away from his group of younger fan girls. As he made his was down the hall towards his dorm room he couldn’t help but to think about YongEun. He looked down at the Music sheet in his hands “Ah it looks like I took the first sheet.” He said as he punched the code into his dorm room.

 

“What the hell!”  Jae took a step back he was shocked at what was in front of him. Balloons and baskets of stuffed animals and treats were everywhere around the room. “You have got to be kidding me” Jae said out loud as he stepped inside of the room. “Yup that was the same thing I said.” Jae looked up from the mess to see his roommate walk out of the kitchen snacking on an apple “Is this all mine?” Jae asked his roommate shook his head. “Some of it is mine, but the majority is yours.” Jae shook his head “I thought I told them to stop sending me stuff” He said as he tried not to step on anything as he made his way over to the couch. His roommate let out a laugh “well I don’t mind this is as close as Idol status I can get to, besides I might start asking for designer stuff next” Jae tossed as couch pillow at his roommate who dodged out of the way in time “HimYun  stop free loading!” Jae said Yun  picked the pillow up and threw it back at jae who caught it “I told you to just call me Yun, and it’s not free loading if they want to do it, Besides what do I need teddy bears and flowers for? I rather them give me designer clothes and accessories. Stuff I can actually use.” Jae shook his head at his friend but didn’t respond as he the TV to the student channel.

 

“Oh are thoses today?” Yun asked as he plopped down next to Jae. On the student channel they were talking about the school opening up a six spots. The student’s news cast was going around and interviewing some of the audition “She’s a cutie” Yun said as the host started to interview a group of girls. Jae shook his head “What happen to having a crush on ChoHee?” Yun looked at Jae with a sly smile “I Still like chohee but my chances with her are slim, she’s to high on her horse,  you also won’t let me get close to her to even talk” Jae chuckled “your dam right about that” Jae looked at the stuff on the floor and table “What are we going to do with all of this

Please log in to read the full chapter