Midterms

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

I slid the door open quickly and everyone stopped to stare at me. I bent my head down and walked quickly to my seat. Minwoo plopped in front of me and turned around, "Eunbi-ah, gwenchana? That looked really nasty." He made an icky face and I laughed at it. He took out his books and pouted, "Can you help me do some last minute studying?" Before I could say anything, the door flew open and Kwangmin walked in angrily.

"You. Come with me. NOW." I gulped and walked behind him. He closed the door and put his hands on the wall, trapping me. "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered. He furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Why didn't you tell me that you were being bullied?"

I softened at the question and looked down, "I'm not really getting bullied. It's more of like Miho being jealous of me, according to others." He blinked and said, "Jealous?" "It's a long story, but I'll tell you at lunch AFTER the midterms. Okay?" I suggested. He nodded and we walked back in.

Minwoo constantly asked me for help and I gladly provided him with assistance. The teacher walked in, stood at the podium and said loudly, "Put your books and notes away! It's time for the midterm!"

He handed out the exams and before we started, I looked at Kwangmin who mouthed 'Fighting!' and I gave him a little fist bump.

Kwangmin POV:

Eunbi fist bumped me and we started the exam. Being the smart me, math wasn't a problem at all. I looked up to see Minwo

Please log in to read the full chapter