10 years later

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Omma!" A four year old little girl ran up and hugged Eunbi's leg. "Omma~" The woman looked down and then picked up her daughter. "What's the matter, Chaerin?"

The little girl pouted, "Appa won't let me watch Pororo!" The said man walked in and wrapped an arm around his wife's waist. "It's almost your bed time, young missy! You should be getting ready for bed!" Kwangmin commented. Chaerin's face scrunched up and she stuck her tongue out at him.

Kwangmin gasped and put a hand over her chest. He faked a pained expression, "Chaerin, do you hate daddy? Now I'm sad." He turned away and faked a sniffle. Chaerin's eyes widened and she fervently shook her head. "No! Chaerin loves appa!"

Eunbi chuckled and set her down on the floor. The girl ran to Kwangmin and hugged his legs. "Appa! Chaerin loves you!" He looked down and then picked her up. "Does that mean you'll listen to appa?"

She nodded and he kissed her cheek. "Good girl. Tomorrow, appa and omma will bring you to get ice cream, okay?" Her expression brightened and she smiled. Eunbi smiled at the two and then extended her arms out. "Alright, time for bed. Come here, Chaerin."

She carried the girl upstairs and tucked her into bed. Eunbi kissed her forehead and then turned off the light, making sure the night light was on. She softly closed the door and jumped in surprise when she saw Kwangmin standing before her.

She slapped his chest softly and then she smiled at him. "So, you didn't let her watch Pororo?" He gave her a look, "It's already 8:30 and if she didn't get to sleep already she would be sleepy tomorrow."

The doorbell rang and the couple ran down the stairs. Standing outside the door was Youngmin and Miho with big smiles on their face. "Come in, come in!" Eunbi welcomed the two and they stepped into the cozy house.

The four sat on the couch and looked at each other. "So, what brings you here?" Kwangmin asked. Miho raised an eyebrow, "What? We can't come to visit? It's been quite a while since we last saw Chaerin."

Eunb

Please log in to read the full chapter