Doing the right thing

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

The bell rang and students packed their things. It was finally the end of the day and it was Friday so students rejoiced. Eunbi got up and then saw Youngmin waiting for her. She gave him a small smile and she walked towards him. He grabbed her hand and the two left the school.

While walking, it was silent. It wasn't very awkward, it was quite comfortable. "Hey, Eunbi." Youngmin broke the silence. "Mm?" She heard him taking a deep breath and then stopped, releasing her hand.

She turned her head and saw him looking down. He looked up and gave her a sad smile. "I don't think I can continue this relationship with you." Her eyes widened, "What?"

He walked towards her and put her hands on her shoulders. "Look, it's not you. It's me. Wow, that's a really old line. Anyways, as much as I love you, I have to set you free."

Her eyebrows scrunched up. "I -don't understand." "When you love something, set it free. That's exactly what I'm doing with you. I know you still love Kwangmin. I don't want to keep dating you because I know I am not the one who belongs next to you. It's Kwangmin."

Eunbi bit her lower lip. Youngmin continued, "I will still be your best friend. I'll always be there for you. Tell me and I'll beat up Kwangmin just for you. I just want you to be with the one you love."

"But he's with Ara." He shook his head, "But he doesn't love her. It tires him out just being with someone who he doesn't love. You two belong tog

Please log in to read the full chapter