Plan: Get Rid of Ara

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kwangmin gathered up his friends at Donghyun's house and even invited Miho. Donghyun nodded at the girl. "Who's she?" Kwangmin looked at her, "She's Eunbi's friend and she's going to help me get her back."

Jeongmin raised an eyebrow. "You broke up with her?" Youngmin scowled, "Yup. And he did it in front of a whole bunch of students." The brunette sighed, "Look, I know you're angry about that but I had to do it for a very good reason."

Youngmin scoffed, "Yeah right." Miho slapped the back of his head and frowned. "Will you stop being so y and just listen to what your brother has to say?" The 5 other boys stared in shock but with one glare from her, they turned their attention to Kwangmin.

Hyunseong tossed a ball up in the air and then caught. "So, why did you break up with her?" The younger twin sighed, "It's a pretty long story but I'll shorten it. Do you guys remember who Song Ara is?"

The group stayed quiet for a bit, trying to dig up some memories of the girl. Jeongmin's eyes widened. "Oh! I remember her! Didn't she used to live next to you guys?" Kwangmin nodded, "Yup. She transfered to our school a little while ago and she was acting really weird. It was extremely obvious that I was taken by Eunbi but she still continued to cling to him and try to flirt.

Then, she threatened me. She said that if I didn't want Eunbi to get hurt, I would have to break up with her and go out with her instead. I was so confused. I didn'

Please log in to read the full chapter