Date with Youngmin

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

The day before, Youngmin asked Eunbi out on a date. She still wasn't used to him being her boyfriend but she knew she had to get used to it sooner or later.

She threw on a plain white t-shirt and a floral skirt. It was pretty warm outside so she decided to let her legs be exposed. She grabbed a tan shoulder bag and then headed out of her room.

Downstairs, her mom saw her and questioned, "Where are you going?" Eunbi slipped on some silver flats, "Out on a date." Her mom's face brightened. "With who?" Her daughter unlocked the door, "With Youngmin! I'll be back later!

The door closed and her mom shook her head. She did like the twins but always found Kwangmin more suitable for Eunbi.

Outside her house, Youngmin waited and kicked a small rock. He looked up when he heard the gate open and he smiled at the girl. "Hey." She gave him a small smile. "Hey."

Youngmin intertwined his fingers with her and the two walked away.

Truth be told, Eunbi was still a bit uncomfortable. She looked at Youngmin as if he was a close friend. Nothing more. But now that she's going out with him, she's struggling to change her view of him.

He noticed her spacing out and nudged her. "You okay?" She snapped out of her trance and nodded. "I'm fine. So, where are we going?" He titled his head and smiled. "That's a secret. You'll see when we get there." She pouted but continued walking.

Eunbi looked up at the sign and then back at Youngmin. "An arcade?" He nodded with a smile. "Yup! I come here a lot with Kwangmin and the rest of the gang and it's one of our hangout locations. I can assure you that it's really fun."

She took his word for it and they entered the arcade. Her eyes lit up at the sight of the various games around her. She saw the Japanese drum game and dragged Youngmin over to it.

The boy pulled up his sleeves and gave her a smile. "Don't worry Eunbi, I'll go easy on you." She smirked. "Of course you will." She didn't mention it but she was extremely good at this game. She always beat her friends.

She gripped the sticks and she smiled. "Hope you

Please log in to read the full chapter