Meeting the Jo family

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

Everytime Youngmin or Minwoo had a question, Kwangmin and I would always see who was faster at answering their question. I have to admit, it was pretty fun. No offense to my friends, but they aren't as smart as I am so it's fun competing with someone on the same level as me.

I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 6:30. At that time, I heard the door open and someone yelled, "Youngmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah! Umma's home!" I'm guessing that's their mom. She walked in with her husband and a kid who seemed like their younger brother. "Omo! You invited a girl over?!" their mom exclaimed. Youngmin walked over with a smile and said, "We're just studying. Minwoo invited her to study with us since Kwangmin doesn't really help us."

Their mother looked like she was in her 40s and she had a really kind smile. I looked over to their father and he looked friendly. I stood up and bowed while saying, "Annyeonghaseyo. Kang Eunbi imnida. I go to the same school as Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo." She smiled and said, "They don't bother you or anything, do they?"

I was compelled to say that they didn't except for Kwangmin, but I smiled and said, "No. They're really nice." She nodded and asked, "Would you like to stay for dinner?" I looked at Minwoo and Youngmin and they nodded their heads. I looked at Kwangmin and he glared at me. I smiled at their mother, "If it's not much trouble, I could also help you prepare the dinner as well."

She clapped her hands and said, "Wonderful! Let's go prepare now!" I smiled and asked, "Is it okay if I call my parents first?" She nodded and I took my phone out. I dialed my mom's number and she picked up. "Eunbi-ah! Are you coming home for dinner?" she asked. "Mianhae umma. I'm going to stay. If you want, you could talk to their mother." "Great! Put her on the phone."

I handed my phone to Mrs. Jo and she laughed. She hung up and gave me the okay sign. Before I went to the kitchen with Mrs.Jo, Youngmin said, "Before I forget, this is our younger brother Hyunmin. Hyunmin-ah, greet your noona." I smiled and he smiled saying, "Annyeonghaseyo noona! Jo Hyunmin imnida." I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Ara. You're so cute!"

Youngmin POV:

Eunbi just called Hyunmin cute?! That should be for me! I mentally slapped myself and thought, "Youngmin-ah, are you falling for her? Andwae! You didn't even get to know her yet!"

Kwangmin POV:

I chuckled at the sight of Hyunmin being pinched to death by Eunbi. She's kinda cute. I shake my head and think, "You can NOT be falling in love with your rival! NO! ANDWAE!" I snapped out of my thought and pushed Eunbi away saying, "There's the kitchen! Go help and we'll study." She pouted. It was kind of cute.

Minwoo POV:

From the looks of Kwangmin and Youngmin, they're slowly going to fall for her. *Kekeke* Time to make them jealous~!

Eunbi POV:

Mrs. Jo is really cool.

Please log in to read the full chapter