Fake kiss

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

The girls in the locker room were chatting amongst themselves, talking about school, boys, k-pop groups, and fashion. Eunbi sat down on the bench and proceeded to tie her shoes. Hyemi sat down on her right, Miho on her left and Jinhee leaned her foot on the bench.

Miho finished tying her shoes and she pondered, "Do you guys think Ara is a bit strange?" Jinhee tilted her head, "What do you mean?" Miho furrowed her eyebrows, "Don't you think she's a little bit too clingy with Kwangmin? I mean, he's already going out with Eunbi so what's she tr-" "Hi girls!"

The four girls turned their attention to Ara who walked towards them with a smile. Miho glared at her and turned her head. Eunbi smiled, "Hey." Jinhee and Hyemi dipped their heads. She gave them another bright smile, "You guys ready to head out to the gym?" Miho scoffed and she got up, brushing past Ara.

Ara looked at her and pouted, "Does Miho not like me?" The three girls couldn't answer so Eunbi made up an excuse, "She just has a lot on her mind so don't worry." Ara nodded and smiled again, "Let's go out!" The four of them then headed out to the gym.

In the boys' locker room, a similar conversation was being held. Minwoo leaned against his locker and blew air at his bangs, "Hey guys, don't you think Ara is a bit clingy?" The twins looked up from tying their shoes and Youngmin stood up, "What do you mean?"

Minwoo crossed his arms over his chest and exhaled, "I just think it's extremely annoying how Ara keeps on clinging around Kwangmin even though he's going out with Eunbi." Kwangmin stood up and straightened out his gym uniform, "Well it has been a long time since we've seen each other so I guess it's naturally that she would do that."

Youngmin pressed his lips into a firm line, "That applies to both of us. But why is she only clinging to Kwangmin?" Kwangmin nudged his brother and , "Wae? Are you jealous that she's always clinging onto me?" Youngmin scoffed and rolled his eyes, "On the contrary, I'm quite glad she's not since it's really annoying. 'Kwangmin oppa!' this! 'Kwangmin oppa!' that! That's what your girfriend should do, not an old childhood friend."

Kwangmin tilted his head in thought, "You do make a point there. Let's talk more about this later. We should go out before we get marked late."

The three boys entered the gym and walked towards the group of girls. Kwangmin went to Eunbi's side and wrapped his arms around her waist while resting his head on her shoulder. She smiled and held one of his hands.

Jinhee and Minwoo started talking and the t

Please log in to read the full chapter