Clingy

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been about a month since Ara transfered and she has been extremely clingy.

The bell rang and Kwangmin shoved his books in his bag, slinging it over his shoulder after zipping it up. Eunbi stood up and grabbed his hand, tugging him out of the room, "Hurry up!" Kwangmin, being confused, just followed her out. The two power walked to the cafeteria and sat down.

Eunbi looked around and sighed in relief. Kwangmin looked at her with a worried expression, "Are you okay?" She turned to him and smiled, "Of course I am oppa! It's just that since Ara came, we never had time for ourselves." He blinked then talked in a husky voice, "So you wanna spend more time together?"

Shivers rans down her spine and she hit his chest lightly, "Oppa! How could you say it that way?" "Say what?" She turned around and put a hand over her racing heart at the sight of Ara.

Ara tilted her head lightly to the side to look cute in front of Kwangmin. She sat down beside Kwangmin and gave him her best puppy eyes, "What were you guys talking about?" Eunbi lightly pushed Kwangmin back and gave Ara a fake smile, "It's personal."

The girl's face almost faltered for a second but then she put a bright smile back on, "Okay! Oppa, wanna hang out today? We can go visit all the places where we used to play." Kwangmin looked back and forth at both of the girls. Ara gave him a bright smile, looking almost too bright. Then Eunbi who made a face that could be interpreted as "Say no! Or I will punch you."

He turned back to Ara and gave her an apologetic smile, "Mian, but I'm having a date with Eunbi today." She smiled and nodded. Ara pouted, "Okay. How about next time!"

Kwangmin's eyes widened and he looked at Eunbi in panic. She subtly shook her head and he turned back, "Well, it depends." She nodded, "I get it." She got up and glumly walked away.

Eunbi sighed in relief, "Thank God she's gone!" Kwangmin pinched her cheek lightly, "Happy?

Please log in to read the full chapter