Who's she?

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

The bell rang and students rushed to their new classes. Eunbi and Kwangmin sat off to the side with the window, Eunbi getting the window seat. Behind was Youngmin and Hyemi and behind was the new couple, Minwoo and Jinhee. Miho sat in front of Eunbi, the seat next to her empty since everyone was afraid of her.

Youngmin nudged Minwoo, "So, when did you start liking Jinhee?" He choked on his spit and started coughing profusely, Jinhee patting his back to calm him down. He cleared his throat and looked down, "W-well, you know what they say: Opposites attract."

Jinhee smiled and rubbed his back, "I didn't expect this either but I'm glad." Minwoo kissed her cheek and pressed his cheek against hers. Hyemi pretended to barf, "Oh god, not another lovey dovey couple."

Miho looked at the two and shook her head with a slight smile.

The teacher walked in and stood at the podium with a smile, "Good morning, I'm Mr. Cho and I will be your homeroom and math teacher this year. Before I start talking about the curriculum, we have a new student. Please come in."

A girl with light brown hair and a pretty face walked in. She bowed and curled a strand of hair behind her ear, "Annyeonghaseyo, Song Ara-imnida. Please take care of me."

The boys went crazy over the new girl. Ara looked around and smiled when she saw the person she was looking for. She ran towards his direction and threw her arms around his neck. "Kwangmin oppa!"

E

Please log in to read the full chapter