Being Ignored

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the weeked, school started again. "OH I'M CURIOUS YEAH~" Eunbi turned off her cell phone alarm and got up to complete her morning routine. She took a little longer just to look good for Kwangmin. "Mm~, all set!" She grabbed her bag and skipped down the stairs where she was greeted by her parents.

"Morning umma, appa." She kissed them on the cheek and grabbed a cup. Her parents kissed her back and her mother handed her some waffles. "You sure do seem happy today." Her mother teased. Eunbi blushed a bit and nibbled on her waffle. The door bell then went off and Eunbi yelled, "I'll get it!"

She opened the door and gasped at the sight of Kwangmin. "What are you doing here?" He smiled, "What? I can't walk with my girlfriend to school?" Eunbi's face reddened and she moved off to the side gesturing him to come in. He thanked her and stepped in. "Eunbi? Who is it?" Her mom hollered from the kitchen.

Eunbi hesitated to say her boyfriend so Kwangmin spoke, "Annyeonghaseyo omeoni, Jo Kwangmin-imnida." Her mom came out while wiping her hands on her apron, "Omo. So you're Eunbi's boyfriend. You're quite the looker." He bowed and thanked her. Her father came out and looked sternly at him, "So, you're the boy who's dating my Eunbi." "Neh. Jo Kwangmin-imnida. It's a pleasure meeting you abunim."

Her father was taken aback by his politeness and nodded. Her mother passed her a waffle and pushed her to the foye, "Take good care of her!" Eunbi nearly tripped and Kwangmin caught her. They laughed and left the house hand in hand. "They're so cute together." Her mother sighed. "He's good. I think I'm going to like that boy." Her father laughed.

Kwangmin was swinging his hand which caused Eunbi to swing hers as well. "Oppa, why did you pick me up?" She asked. He looked at her, "I thought I already answered that at your house. I wanted to walk to school with my girlfriend. By the way, I like your house." She smiled and they kept on walking. Eunbi bite her waffle and extended it to Kwangmin, "Want some?" He chortled and took a bite.

After 20 minutes of walking and chatting amongst themselves, they finally reached school. "EUNBI-AH!" Two voices yelled. She tu

Please log in to read the full chapter