He's sulking

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

The trip ended and everyone was tan and happy. Well, not everyone. Youngmin was sulking and Minwoo was there for him. Kwangmin and Eunbi were happy together. Hyemi and Jinhee found out as soon as she got back to the hotel room. They bombarded her with questions and she blushed when she answered.

As soon as the plane landed, being the gentleman he is, Kwangmin helped Eunbi with her bags. Every student and teachers as well were whooping in happiness knowing there was a new couple. "Here are your bags!" Kwangmin set down the suitcase with a thump. "Sorry, it's kinda heavy." Eunbi giggled and thanked him.

Miho was passing by and she was glaring at Eunbi. She purposely bumped shoulders with Eunbi to make her fall but it backfired. Instead, she fell but she landed in Kwangmin's arms. Miho stomped and walked away with her luggage. The happy couple laughed. 

Meanwhile, Youngmin was sitting at a bench constantly sighing. Minwoo plopped down next to him, "Youngmin-ah, I know you're sad but cheer up. At least she didn't actually leave your side." Youngmin weakly smiled and got up, "I'm gonna get Kwangmin. We should head home soon." Minwoo was opened his mouth to say something but he was already walking away.

"Kwangmin-ah, we gotta get home soon. Mom's expecting us in half an hour." Youngmin said. "Arasso. Mianhae Eunbi, I gotta go." He reluctantly pulled away. Eunbi shook her head, "Gwenchana. Tell your mom I said hi!" She kissed Kwangmin's cheek and waved goodbye.

Youngmin's face fell when he saw that and just turned away. He started walking and Kwangmin ran to catch up. "What's wrong?" Kwangmin asked. He stopped in place and turned around. He made sure that none of his friends were watching and then grabbed Kwangmin's collar. He was surprised and stuttered, "W-what?"

Youngmin coldy stared at him, "If I see that you made Eunbi cry, I won't let it off the hook and I will take her for myself. And I'm not joking." He let go and Kwangmin coughed. He stared at his twin brother with sad eyes. *Mianhae Youngmin. I know you're suffering but I love her too much* He walked behind him and stayed back a bit.

Eunbi waved goodbye to her friends and got into her dad's car. "Appa!" She hugged him and gave him a big smile. "What's up princess? You sure do seem extremely happy." He smiled while driving. "What would you do if I told you that I got a boyfriend?" she quietly asked while blushing.

Her father's eyes widened and nearly stepped on the brakes to yell. Lucky for him, they came to a red traffic light and he took that opportunity to interrogate. "Who is he? What is he like

Please log in to read the full chapter