Relaxation

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV:

I wrapped a towel around me body in the elevator. "Why are you doing that?" Jinhee questioned. "I bet she wants everyone to anticipate her outfit." Hyemi teased. I pouted and put my hair up into a quick and messy bun before the door opened. I checked my reflection with a pocket mirror and walked out feeling satisfied.

We walked past the lobby and the beach was immediately in sight. Boys were wearing swim shorts and girls were wearing their bikinis, flaunting their body. "There's a free spot over there!" I said. We walked over there, laid our blankets down, put an umbrella up, put our bags down and started putting sun screen on.

"Omo!" "They're so hot!" "Wow, their body is just unf!" Girls were squealing and whispering amongst them. A shadow was cast over us and I looked up to see the half bodies of Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo. My mouth fell open and Kwangmin smirked, "Like what you see?" I closed my mouth and looked away blushing.

Kwangmin POV:

I chuckled at her reaction. Soon, Jinhee, Hyemi and Eunbi stood up and took off their towels. My mouth was agape and so was Youngmin's and Minwoo's. *DAMN! She has a nice body* Eunbi's legs were long, slim and looked like there was no end to them. Her waist was slim but she looked healthy. And her chest, was just, wow. (a/n: Kwangmin, you dirty boy LOL)

All the guys in that area were busy looking at the three girls. Their bodies were fit and they were beautiful. Every guy stopped what they doing and stared at the girls and they didn't seem to mind it. The girls just scoffed. They looked confident with their bodies.

Youngmin POV:

Oh my freaking JESUS! WHY DID YOU MAKE HER SO PERFECT?! Her legs were long and had no end to it, her waist was slim and her chest was, wow. (a/n: Youngmin, you and your twin~) With her hair tied up, her neck looked really y. Wait, I'm not a dirty boy! What am I thinking?! I snap out of my trance and just stare at them.

Eunbi POV:

"Eunbi! Why didn't you tell me you had such a great body?!" Minwoo yelled. "Well, why didn't you tell me that you and the twins had 6 packs?" He blushed and said, "Aww~, stop it! You're making me embarassed." I laughed, "Let's go swim!" We cheered and ran to the ocean.

The water was clear and it wasn't too warm or too cold. The water felt refreshing on the skin and we could even see what was in the water. We started splashing water at each other and we laughed hysterically. Well, mainly me, but still! We had a lot of fun. "I'll be right back. I want some shaved ice." I say. "Hurry back!" they yell. I smile and grab my money and make my way to the shaved ice stand.

There was a short line so I just waited patiently. Guys kept on staring at me and started whispering. *I should've wore my off the shoulder shirt* Soon I was at the front of the line. "What would you like, pretty lady?" the cashier asked. He looked like he was in his early 20s but he was pretty handsome. *But not as handsome as the twins. Wait, what am I saying?!* I mentally slap myself and say, "1 strawberry flavored shaved ice please." He smiled, "Coming right up."

He took a large cup and filled it above the brim with ice. He poured a lot of strawberry flavoring and stuck a spoon in it. "That'll be 3,000 won." I handed him 5,000 and he put 2,000 back. He put some

Please log in to read the full chapter