Rescued

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Recap: I slowly got up and staggered out of the alley using the wall as an aide. I was soon on the sidewalk when everything out and I collapsed.

Youngmin POV:

After school, me, Kwangmin and Minwoo waited at the gate for our hyungs. Not our real ones, but close ones. "Yah! Twins! Maknae!" I heard a voice. We turned around and saw our hyungs. "Hyung!" we yelled. They picked up their pace and eventually in front of us. "Did you guys wait for a long times?" Donghyun hyung asked. Kwangmin retorted, "Only about 30 minutes. And we were about to get mauled by fan girls too." Hyunseong responded, "You guys are kingkas? Wow." Minwoo pouted, "What? You think we can't be kingkas?!" Jeongmin hyung chuckled and said, "Nobody said that. We're surprised that you guys became kingkas that fast." "Kaja." Donghyun hyung said and we all walked to our hangout.

Minwoo POV:

We started walking from the school and then I noticed something lying on the ground. I squinted to see what it was and it was a person! "HYUNG!!!! LOOK! SOMEONE'S HURT! WE SHOULD HELP!" I screamed. They all looked to the place where I was pointing and we ran there.

The clothes and bag looked familiar. I guess that person goes to our school and is a girl since she's wearing a skirt. Then I looked at the bag and it was Eunbi's! "KWANGMIN! YOUNGMIN! THAT'S EUNBI!" I screeched.

Youngmin POV:

After Minwoo screamed that it was Eunbi, I felt my heart break. Who hurt her? I can't stand to see her getting bullied.

Kwangmin POV:

Time stopped for me. I thought about all the fun thin

Please log in to read the full chapter