Before he came

Rival to Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

"And the person with the highest score on our last test is... EUNBI! Congratulations and keep up the good work." Mr. Choi said, the trig teacher. I walked up to get my paper and smiled looking at that huge red 100% on the top of my paper. I bowed and returned to my seat. People were clapping and I heard some whispers. "She never fails to get first place!" "She's so smart and pretty." "I wish I was as smart as her."

In gym, we were having a mini track race. Even though some boys are faster, girls competed against them too. "On your mark, get set, GO!" Mr. Choi, the gym teacher, yelled as the he shot the pistol. I ran as fast as I could knowing that I was up against some of the fastest people in my class. I saw the finish line and sprinted towards it. I was first. Everyone sighed but shook hands with me to show good sportsmanship. "She's fast!" "Damn, she runs like the wind."

I run to the hallway to check my ranking for the midterms we had. Students were crowded around the bulletin board. Some were crying and some were cheering. I pushed my way through and searched for my name. I looked at the top and there it read "1. Kang Eunbi - 500 points." I smiled to myself. The teachers that passed by congratulated me and other peers did as well. I smiled and thanked them all.

I was always in first place. That is, until he came.

 

First chapter to start off my new story! Hope you guys understand what's going on and remember, comment and

Please log in to read the full chapter