My 74th Shutter: MinHo's Jealousy! (Minho Special)

Love with a Shutter

 

 
(With regards to MinHo being overseas and he doesn't have time to call Soo Ah, he could only send Soo Ah text messages.)
 
Now let's take a look at how and what MinHo and SHINee were doing when they are overseas!
 
 
 
 
*In the hotel*
 
"Hyung, let's have dinner." Taemin came by to call MinHo to join them downstairs at the restaurant for dinner.
 
MinHo nodded and grabbed his phone, "Ne, coming.." He said.
 
 
 
 
Just then, his phone vibrated.
 
"LATEST NEWS: MYSTICAL'S RAPPER SHIN SOO AH AND BEAST'S RAPPER YONG JUNHYUNG IS HAVING A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP!"
 
 
That was the message from the KPOP news app found that MinHo downloaded to keep track of news in Korea.
 
MinHo felt the strong urge to go back to Korea..!
 
 
 
 
 
Taemin sensed that MinHo is not really in a good mood, "Hyung, gwaenchanayo?" He asked cautiously.
 
MinHo kind of tried to calm himself, "Taemin ah, you go to have dinner then. I am going to the gym first." He said and he went out of the room furiously.
 
(I guess he need to cool down first, if not, Taemin would be really terrified by him..)
 
 
 
 
MinHo went to the boxing section right away and he started venting his anger out.
 
There wasn't much people there as it is dinner time.
 
MinHo visualised the sandbag as JunHyung's face, "You babo, how dare you touch my woman? " And he went on and on cursing.
 
(I shall save the cursing here.. It is almost endless :p)
 
 
 
 
 
And when MinHo leaves the gym, he threw his bottle into the rubbish bin, "Tabetemasu!" He said angrily.
 
*Translations: Tabetemasu! means To Eat! in Japanese.*
 
(He must have visualised the Rubbish bin as JunHyung's face.. Oh dear..)
 
 
 
 
 
*Back in Korea*
 
"Hah choo~" JunHyung sneezed and sneezed again.
 
"Hyung, did you got a flu?" YoSeob asked concernly.
 
JunHyung shook his head, "Ani, gwaenchanayo." He said.
 
"Jinjja? I will get you medicine if you are having a flu." YoSeob said, he does buy medicine for the members who are sick.
 
(So sweet of him isn't it?)
 
"Jinjja, gwaenchanayo." JunHyung replied and ruffled YoSeob's hair.
 
(By the way, BEAST is preparing for their comeback!)
 
 
 
 
 
*Back to MinHo*
 
He went for dinner and SHINee were still there.
 
"MinHo, what's wrong?" Onew asked when he saw MinHo sitting down beside him.
 
MinHo looked at Taemin and then he looked at Onew, "Gwaenchanayo." He said.
 
Taemin got food for MinHo and placed it on his plate, "Komawo Taemin ah." MinHo said.
 
Taemin was really concerned with this hyug of his.
 
(Guess Soo Ah and JunHyung are really closer now..)
 
 
 
 
 
After dinner, MinHo thought of calling Soo Ah but he had practices.
 
(MH text: Bogoshipeoyo.)
 
And then, they went for practices.
 
 
 
 
 
*Back in Korea*
 
Soo Ah saw the text messages by MinHo once she got backto the dormitory.
 
(Soo Ah text: Oppa, nado.)
 
*Translations: Nado means me too.*
 
 
 
 
 
It was then, we had to start practicing as well. 
 
This period might seems free but we have to prepare for the Mini world Tour concert that was going to be coming up.
 
Soo Ah's rap is complete, my recording yesterday was successful as well.
 
As for Chae Rin, she is still in the process of refining the music and dance steps.
 
We tried out the dance steps that Chae Rin chroegraphed, "Hey, I wonder when will we be releasing the next album?" Soo Ah got curious.
 
 
 
 
 
I smiled, "Well, I did see the merchandises of our 'Mythology' album being sold out there at the bookstores the other day." I said and showed them the picture.
 
 
"Daebak~!" Chae Rin loved the design of the merchandise.
 
Soo Ah nodded, "I love the design as well. Well, let's get on with the practice then?" She asked.
 
 
 
 
 
We practiced till rather late then we stopped.
 
We were having dinner..
 
It was then, I came across a picture.

(Credits to the website shown!)
 
 
 
 
"Wow, MinHo oppa does love Soo Ah a lot." I commented staright away.
 
From the report below, it was stated that MinHo oppa chose a red rose immediately.
 
 
 
 
 
Soo Ah was all so touched and saved the picture into her phone.
 
"I am going to show oppa this." She said.
 
Chae Rin thought it was a little out, "Wait a second, you are going to show MinHo oppa that he is holding a rose? He is the one in the picture, you know?" She asked.
 
Soo Ah laughed, "Unnie, I know what I am doing, don't worry. I just wanna show oppa that I am concerned." She said.
 
 
 
And so we gave her some time to be messaging with MinHo oppa in the room.
 
(Let's just hope that MinHo oppa wouldn't be that jealous of JunHyung oppa...)
 

 

 

 

And we end this short and sweet chapter rather peacefully! :p

Well, it's for the benefit of HoSoo readers~~

Hope you all like it!

All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)
 
 
 
 
That Mythology notebook is real! I was shopping with Chae Rin the other day for other viola's shoulder rest and we came across this at the bookstore.
 
Well, We are learning Viola now. And I really love books so that's why we went into the bookstore.