My Nineteenth Shutter: So cool yet So Calm

Love with a Shutter

 

"Oppa?" I heard him..

"Oppa! I am here!" I shouted.

DJ shone his torchlight towards me, "Min Ah?"

He ran towards me and gave me a tight hug, "It's alright now, don't worry, it's alright now." He said with a calming voice.

 

 

I hugged him tightly too, "Komawo, oppa, I am so glad you are here.." I was so terrified that I broke out into tears.

DJ left a kiss on my forehead, "I will always be here with you, I promise." He said.

And then the lights came back after five minutes, "Don't be afraid anymore, I will be with you." DJ said and hug me again.

I nodded, "Oppa, thank you." I said.

 

 

 

Just then, the meteor shower appeared!

It was really dazzling and breath-taking!

We stood there together watching the view.

*DJ's POV: I am so glad that I found you, I promise I will be the one who will be protecting you always.*

 

 

We decided to go back to the resort, DJ was holding on to my hands all this while, "We are back." I said while walking into the room.

Uncle Kim was glad to see me come back safely, "Min Ah, are you okay? Come, have some hot tea. DJ, you too. The night breeze was cold." He said.

 

 

 

*YS's POV: I almost died, Min Ah, luckily you came back, I can't afford to lose you.*

YS sat by my side,"Mianhae MiNi, I should have been by your side just now." He was really guilty.

I shook my head, "I am alright. Thanks to DJ oppa, I am fine now." I replied, "Don't worry."

 

 

 

DW held my hands, "I am so sorry.. I should have followed you." He said.

I shook my head, "It's okay. I am the one who insisted on going out alone." I said.

KK ruffled my head, "Next time, you should at least let one of us follow you. And don't ever forget your handphone, okay?" He said.

I nodded, "Okay, sorry to let you all worry for me, I wouldn't be so stubborn anymore." I said.

 

 

 

DW hugged me, "Don't worry, We won't blame you." He said.

I blushed at that moment and pushed him away gently, "Oppa, komawo. I am feeling a little tired.." I said.

"Okay, guys and girls, time to sleep. Lights out at 2230pm, shower and have a good rest." DJ said.

"Ne!~" We replied and went back to our rooms..

 

 

 

Before I went in my room, "Don't make us worry for you anymore, okay?" It was HS who held my hands and said.

I nodded, "Goodnight." I said and then I went in the room.

 

 

 

We had a good rest and then the next morning was a rainy day..

#On Rainy Days# I set this song as an alarm and I didn't expect it to rain..

(Don't trust the weather forecast too much..)

 

 

 

DJ oppa went over to the other room and wake the other members up, he's really a very responsible leader.

YS was still in bed, "Hyung~ Let me sleep just 5 more minutes..." He really was tired.

DJ shook his head and went on waking up KK, "Yah! KK arh! Wake up! How many times do you want me to repeat??" KK really was the one who had the greatest problem waking up in the morning.

 

 

 

KK didn't really responded and was still in his dreamland...

Chae Rin heard DJ shouting and she went into the room, "KK arh~" She said really sweetly.

KK heard her and opened his eyes almost immediately, "Chae Rin arh~ Good morning~" He said in a really sleepy tone.

"Wakey wakey, don't sleep anymore, although it's raining but there's some work to do." Chae Rin said.

 

 

 

KK sat up, "Okay." And he asked for a kiss.

Chae Rin smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheeks..

But he turned and they landed up with a lips-to-lips kiss!

(So sweet!!~~~)

 

 

 

Chae Rin blushed, "Oppa, you are so bad." She said with her head down, feeling shy.

KK hugged her into his chest, "Chae Rin arh, how could you be so cute~!" He said.

Everyone couldn't tolerate, even YS got up and left the room, "I thought my goosebumps are gonna drop all over.." He teased and then went to wash up.

 

 

 

Everyone was in casual clothes and we sat down at the dining table to enjoy the breakfast specially prepard.

It looked so appetising and everyone enjoyed the meal.

"DJ, you should go with Min Ah later to the studio. JH, you will be responsible for the team for today." Uncle Kim said after we had our breakfast.

JH nodded, "Ne, it's not the first time but don't take too long." JH said.

(Everyone in the group really relied on DooJoon.. SO sweet!)

 

 

I looked at Uncle Kim, "Uncle Kim, where are we going?" I asked.

"Min Ah, I need you to go with DJ to the studio at this address. Your dad left the photos for the photobook over there and I need it now urgently by today. The studio personal said unless you appear, otherwise they wouldn't open the door." He replied.

I nodded, knowing that the studio Uncle Kim was refering to had a really strict security there, "Sure Uncle Kim, no problem at all. I will guarantee you that I will get the photos here safely to you." I said and prepared to leave with DJ oppa.

 

 

 

We were on the cab and there was really a very awkward silence going on...

"Oppa, tell me what do you think about music?" I asked.

DJ pondered over the question and then replied, "Music is a comfort to an anxious day." He said and let out a smile.

I nodded, "Oppa, you should smile more, you look even more charismatic when you smile." I said.

 

 

DJ seems to have blushed a little, "Oh really? Then I shall always smile for you." He said.

I remembered DW and YS said this to me too..

(They really were alike in many ways..)

 

 

 

"Oppa, you mentioned that you love listening to songs that belongs to the hip-hop and R&B genres, Here's something that my classmate tried composing for his assignment, I thought it was really cool." I said and pass him one of my earpiece and we listened to the music together.

It was just the tune, no lyrics yet and DJ started rapping to it, "Oppa, that was really a good one! How could think of the lyrics to it so fast?" I asked, feeling really amazed.

DJ smiled, "Experience, i guess. It was just that the lyrics start floating above my head and I simply said them out. Probably I am with you and that's why the lyrics came out short and sweet. You gave me inspiration." He said.

 

 

 

I looked at him, "Jinjja? I gave you inspiration? Oh, I am so happy to hear that from you. Oppa, I love your rapping." I said.

"Jinjja? But I thought you would prefer JH's rap?" He asked.

I nodded, "I do. But you two had a very different way in rapping. Oppa's way of rapping was cooler, JH oppa was really charismatic." I said.

"Both were good so I can't really say that which one I would prefer more." I said.

 

 

 

DJ nodded, "I see. Glad that you like the way I rap." He said.

*DJ's POV: Min Ah, you are really such a sweet and gentle girl.*

And we reached the photo studio two hours later....

 

 

 

I am lucky that I got my admin pass along with me, "Subin Unnie, I am here to collect the photos that oppa left here." I said smiling to the unnie sitting at the admin counter.

Subin saw me and smiled, "I am glad you are here. There you go and boss instructed that he left his DSLR here too. He wanted you to take some more nice photos with it." Subin said.

I nodded and placed the photos into my bag and then wore the DSLR with the strap over my neck.

 

 

 

"Oppa, you wanna look around? I could be your guide." I said.

DJ nodded, "Sure. Are you tired? If so, we could just go back." DJ asked feeling a little worried.

I shook my head, "Ani. I wanted to come here since school starts, I had many did fferent memories here." I said.

 

 

 

DJ remembered that I had Achluophobia (fear of darkness), "Min Ah, mind if I ask, why are you so afraid of the dark?" He asked while we are walking around.

I looked at him and stopped when we reach the lift at building B, "It happened here. I was only 7 years old when everything happened. It was April's fools day. I was inside and was going up to level 7 where appa is working at." I said.

 

 

I looked at DJ, "And suddenly the lift broke down and it was totally dark in there. I started shouting for help but.. no one really heard me.." I started crying, probably still traumatized by what happened.

DJ hugged me gently into his chest, wrapping his arms around me and comforted me..

"Min Ah, don't be afraid, don't cry, oppa will always be here for you. I promise." He said in a really calming way.

So cool yet so calm...

 

 

 

*DJ's POV: Why on Earth would such a sweet girl experience that kind of terrible experience..*

DJ was really heart broken when he saw me crying..

And both of us stood there for awhile then we left..