My Fourteenth Shutter: Nine is the Magic number

Love with a Shutter

(Typing the full name out is just too tiring, I will be using short terms for their names from now on..)

 

We decided to have a "know-each-better" questionnaire, "We should let the girls know us first. Although we know that both of you knew our names and maybe more than that, but I guess a formal introduction should be done.” KK said.

 

YS raise his hands enthusiastically, "I will start first! Jeoneun Yang Yo Seob ieyo. Born on the 5th of January and I love writing lyrics. Erm.. I am also MiNi's High School senior. My role in the group is the main vocalist." He said and showed an aegyo expression.

 

We all laughed and DW proceeded, "Jeo Son Dong Woon imnida, the vocalist of the group. I am the maknae too and I play the piano as well as the violin. Sometimes, I will play the flute too." DW said.

 

 

 

It was JH's turn, "Yo, I am Yong Jun Hyung. The main rapper of the group.. uh." 

And he ended his self-intro in a rather awkward "kind-of-feel".

 

KK carried on, “Jeo Lee Kikwang imnida. Jun Hyung doesn't like talking a lot so do pardon him. I am the lead vocalist of the group and just like how Yo Seob said just now, I am MiNi's sunbae and my hobby is dancing.” KK said.

 

 

 

DJ gave HS a push on his shoulders,"Yah, say something. You are too quiet." DJ knew HS was still guilty.

He just shook his head, (I am not gonna talk till Min Ah regained her voice.) He flashed his phone to DJ.

DJ shook his head, "Okay, Jeo Yoon DooJoon imnida, the leader. I am the vocalist and the sub-rapper too. I enjoy listening to hip-hop and R&B. Hyun Seung here, this guy, he is our lead vocalist and loves bowling." DJ had no choice and decided to introduce HS by his own knowledge of him.

 

 

 

Soo Ah looked at HS, "Oppa, you are feeling really guilty aren't you? Not talking and you rather use your phone... Are you the one who caused Min Ah to be unable to make a sound now?" Soo Ah asked.

Soo Ah was studying under the Philosophy class, well, she does have a great potential to be a philosopher. 

But I do thinks that she would be able to perform better if she was in the Psychology class. 

Soo Ah's mother was a psychologist and her father was a neurologist, hence she was really a genius kid.

 

 

 

HS was stunned at how Soo Ah managed to read his mind, He was staring pretty hard at Soo Ah.

"Don't be too surprised, I do read minds. Don't feel guilty anymore, Min Ah didn't blame you right?" Soo Ah asked.

HS looked at me, I nodded and smiled at him, (You are forgiven.) I typed.

"You may talk as normal, sing a song then? To show your apology towards Min Ah." Soo Ah suggested.

 

 

We were waiting for Hyun Seung to start, #BEAST-I am sorry# 

The song title makes sense but the lyrics don't really fits in this situation.

 

 

JH looked at HS, "Yah~ Are you apologizing or are you doing a love confession here??" He asked.

We all laughed, HS looked at me in the eyes, "I am sorry girl~" He said.

I smiled and nodded my head.

 

 

Chae Rin went on with her self-introduction, "I am Lee Chae Rin, a part-time model. I am studying under the Media course. I love singing, dancing and also photography." She self-introduced.

"What kind of guy do you like?" YS asked.

Chae rin was a little shy at that moment,"Erm... someone who sings well, dance well and had the same interest as me." Chae Rin said.

"Singing and dancing... What are your interests?" KK asked curiously.

"Oh, I love cycling, a lot in fact. It allows me to do some self-reflection." Chae Rin replied.

"Kikwang loves cycling too! Oh~ You two are just made to be together~" YS commented.

 

 

Both of them blushed at that moment, “I bet we are going to have lots of fun at the beach." DW commented.

And soon we felt that we should probably just take rest for an hour before we reach.

 

 

KK and Chae Rin were chatting, knowing more about each other.

Soo Ah was there at the front reading her favourite book, Uncle Kim and DJ were discussing about the trip, the rest were just resting..

 

 

I am at the back seat, (seems to really love sitting at the back)

DW came by my side, "Sleeping beauty, you may rest on my shoulders if you want to." He said.

I smiled and lean towards him, (komawo) I typed with my phone.

I switched on my camera and decided to take a shot together with him, He was smiling really sweet...

 

 

YS came by with his camera to have a shot with me, "Min Ah, Shall we go cycling later? I will ride and you can just sit at the back."YS asked.

I smiled and turned to DW, (Oppa, what about you? Wanna come along?) I asked.

DW looked at YS, “Gwaenchana, I will be practicing piano, you two have fun.”

*DW's POV: Min Ah might just be able to enjoy more with Yo Seob than with me..*

 

 

I tried making a sound, “Ahh..” It was really soft, “Join us..” I looked at DW and then looked at YS.

YS smiled, “MiNi ah, you made a sound? Arh~ Thank god! DW, Join us then, you can cycle along with us.” YS said with great happiness.

I smiled and then DW nodded, “I have got honey water  for you, drink some. I want to hear your angelic voice again.” He said.

I drank the honey water specially brewed by DW, he's really a very sweet and caring guy~

 

 

HS was beside Soo Ah, “Oppa, don't worry about it anymore. Min Ah would be just fine.” Soo Ah said to him.

DJ let out a sigh of relief too, Uncle Kim was glad to know that I am regaining my voice.

KK and Chae Rin were worried too, both of them could finally stop worrying about me that much.

 

 

DJ came by and said, “Guys and our ladies, we need to have a group pairing, I just discussed with Manager and here's the grouping. Soo Ah will be with YS and JH, Chae Rin will be with KK and HS then Min Ah will be with DW and I. Clear?” DJ asked.

“Yah~ I wanna be with Min Ah~” HS winked to DJ and hinted him not to disturb the lovey-doves.

DJ got the hint, “Ahh.. Okay, then Chae Rin, you will be with KK only then. Min Ah will be with the three of us.” DJ made the last decision.

“Okay, I am okay with it.” KK said with a cute smile.

 

And this was how the nine of us was going to start our holidays~