With Each Other

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter three 

 With Each Other

 

________________________________________

YongJoo’s POV

 “Class, I’m really sorry if I don’t have enough time for you. I’m just really busy today,” apologized my teacher.

   “Sseongsaenim, is this our permanent seat?” Soobin raised her hands. Aigoo!  She thinks that teachers are already close to her.

 “Ahh, good question. We’re going to fix your seating arrangement,” she smiled.

 “But sseongsaenim,” as Soobin rolled her eyes.

 “No buts. If you’re going to seat like that, I expect that our classroom will be the nosiest. Look at Jinho and Joonghyuk. They are both seated together.” All of us laughed. “ I also want you to be in good terms with your classmates.” She smiled at me. I think she’s mentally saying that they need to be good at me. “ Okay, let’s start.” She said, seriously.

“YongJoo and JinYoung…” Did I hear the right thing?

 “You two will stay near the window there.” She pointed the seat in the middle row. I don’t want to be seated beside him. SooYeon smiled at me. I guess my only option is to follow. I sat before him. YongJoo remember; don’t move your head to your right. Please, please.

 “That will be your PERMANENT seat and if will have activities… They will be your partners.” Omo, this is not happening. Partners?! NOoo! A while ago he stares at me so bad and then…?! I accidentally moved my head to my right. He’s looking at me. The worse is we have an eye to eye, AGAIN! This is not really happening.

Heartthingy.gif

Break time!

Oh no! CNU oppa is waiting outside. “Yah! Let’s run” I told the girls. Run, run….

 “YongJoo~!” He’s following with… oh my gosh.

 “Go ahead. I’ll just follow.” I stopped running.

 “What?! “ I turned around.

 “You are coming with us.” CNU dragged me along.

 “Where are we going? The girls are waiting for me.” I removed his hands.

“Don’t worry, Sandeul already sent them messages.”  Baro said.

We went to the rooftop – their usual hangout place.

 “From  now on, JinYoung will be with you ALWAYS…” He really emphasized the word ALWAYS.

  “But I’m already grown up. And you are not Appa.” I objected.

“Sandeul also told me that you two are partners aside from being the president and vice-president of the class,” he said. I looked at Sandeul. He shrugged and smiled.

 “But oppa!” I irritatedly said.

“Do you want me tell umma?” He threatens.

 “Aigoo! “ I scolded him. “I really don’t want to be involved in fights but they’re asking me” ‘Are you that weak?’ I want to prove something.” I explained.

 “JinYoung will also pacify you from fights” Baro said.

“Hyung…” GongChan yelled. A person entered the rooftop. Don’t tell me it’s JinYoung.

“Oh here comes the Mirror Prince.” Sandeul quickly ran towards him.

 “Noona,” GongChan whispered. I looked back. “You two are meant for each other. You’re also the Mirror Princess,” he joked.

 “Babo!” I slightly hit his head.

“Hyung, we’re just going to the restroom.” Sandeul pulled GongChan and Baro outside. I think they have plans for me.

 “Yoongie, JinYoung will be with you.” CNU exclaimed.

“Arrasseo, arrasseo.” I rolled my eyes.

 “JinYoung, did you hear that?” CNU said while patting my head.

“Neh,” he  nodded.

 “ I should go back now.” I stood up.

 “Wait for JinYoung.” He said in a different tone.

 

JinYoung’s POV

 “Hyung,”

I quickly opened the doors. Oh no, Yoongie is here. My heart is beating so fast.

 “Oh, here comes the Mirror Prince.” Sandeul ran towards me and quickly took the food. I can’t take off my eyes on Yoongie.

“Yoongie, JinYoung will be with YOU.” CNU said.

 “Arrasseo, arrasseo.” Yoongie glared. Do I have to continue this? I’m afraid talking to her. I feel awkward. She didn’t even bother to approach me. We have an eye to eye contact but she quckly turned back. I think I can’t do this anymore. ­­­

 “JinYoung, did you hear that?” Omo, she’s looking at me.

“Neh,” I looked at my feet while nodding.

Yoongie stood up. “ I should go back now.”

“Wait for JinYoung.” CNU hyung stopped her.

 “JinYoung, please take care of my sister,” he smiled.

 

I feel uncomfortable with her. I’m following her like I’m her boyfriend. She opened her locker and envelopes dropped from it.

 “Don’t pick them up,” she said as I was about to pick them. I found out that they’re love letters because some of them have hearts on it.

“Aren’t you going to read them?” I can’t believe I’m talking to her.

 “They’re just waste of time.” She said bluntly. “Why you’re reading them?”

 “Aniyo.” I smiled at her.

 “I don’t think I already introduced myself formally.” She turn around. “Shin YongJoo. Just Yoongie”

 “You’re right. I’m Jung JinYoung.” I bowed.

As we were walking down the corridor, I notice that some girls were whispering while looking at us.

 “Oh, Yoongie.” A girl blocked us. “ Are you flirting with JinYoung oppa?” The girl asked. How did she know my name?

“What?! I’m not like you.” Yoongie gave her a glare.

 “Yoongie, CNU hyung told me to pacify you in fights. And… Who’s that girl?” I whispered.

 “She’s Park Jiwon. The queenka of Class C, who don’t have anything to brag about. “She scornfully stare at her.

 “You–“ They both at stare at each other.

“The truth hurts right? But it’s worse if you’re living in lies.” YongJoo smirked.

The school bell rang. “I’m just wasting my time here.” Yoongie turned away from Jiwon.

 

“Are you really like that?” I curiously asked. She didn’t answer my question until we arrived the classroom.

 “Yoongie!” Eunji ran towards us and hugged Yoongie. Are they going to hug each other every other time?!

 “You!” She pointed me and stared at me suspiciously. “Why are you two together?”

 “Eunji-ah, CNU oppa told him to follow me wherever I go. I told him that I can avoid fights.” Yoongie pouted as if she wants to be pitied.

 “But a while ago—mmh.” She covered my mouth.

 “Please don’t tell my brother.” She gave me a puppy look. “I will uhmm, I will do. Hyu~ I will do anything,” She stammered.  Do anything huh? This will be fun, I think.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» thank you subbies!