She's my classmate

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter one 

 she's my classmate

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung’s POV

 

*gulped* I thought it’s going to be fun but it’s really a toughie. But, I’ll do my best. A while ago she stares at me like: “Are you going to eat me?”

“But she’s really a nice girl”

“Make sure it’s what you call a : “Heart to heart” talk”

 “Nobody understands her.”

CNU’s voice keeps repeating my mind again and again.

“JinYoung, I’ll see you later. “ CNU waved goodbye.

Heartthingy.gif

 “Sandeul-ah, do you think Baro is already there?” I asked Sandeul. I hope Yoongie is my classmate. Why doesn’t she tell his brother about her class? She really wants it to be surprise huh?

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Here comes the hyper boy.

   “Baro-yah.” Sandeul patted his back.

 “Where’s Class A?” as we looked above in each room.

 “Hyung!” Baro pointed a room. That must be ours. I excitedly get inside. Huh? Yoongie is not here. But CNU hyung told me that she’s intelligent. How disappointing.

 “Hyung, let’s seat there.” Sandeul pointed the chairs near the door. Hyu~ First day.

“Omonah! Here comes the Yoongie.”A girl screamed the girl outside to her friend.

  “Annyeonghaseyo, YongJoo.” YongJoo? Did I hear the right name?  I looked at the door. It’s YongJoo!

Baro suspiciously looked at me. “Hyung, why are you smiling?”

 “Huh? Jinja?” I asked.

“Hyung, there’s Yoongie.” Sandeul whispered. I pressed my both cheeks to remove my smile but I couldn’t help it.

 “Hyung? Don’t tell me, you’ve fallen with that girl.” Baro grinned.

“Wha-whaat?! Of course not!” I tried to gave them a glare. By the way, they really look like queenkas. I want to know more about Yoongie.

  “Oh, here comes sseongsaenim.”

 “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Ms. WooYeon Song imnida,” as she introduced herself.

 “Anyeonghijumushossoyo.” We all greeted in unison.

“As you can see, our class is made up of ninth grade and tenth grade. It’s for the special performing class. I hope you’ll do well to become a trainee.”

 “And class, I want to get this quickly. All of you will introduce yourself. YongJoo. You want to start?” She turned to Yoongie.

 “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Shin YongJoo imnida.” She said In a gently voice. She looks different a while ago. It was like, she turned into an angel. “But you can call me Yoongie. I want to be friends with you all. And, please treat me well.” She bowed down. There were murmurs around the class.

“Yoongie is not that mean. Our classmates really thought,” said the boy in front of me.  I listened very carefully of what they’re saying.

 “YongJoo really deserves to be the queenka, though she’s not flirty. She’s also kind, somehow…” After that the boys stopped talking about her,

 “Hyung, you’re next.” O.O Sandeul whispered.

*gulped* “A-annyeongh- haseyo. Jung JinYoung imnida.” I bowed. There were girls’ murmurs in the room.

 “Hyung, that’s all?!” Baro widened his eyes. I stare at him and sighed.

 “Class, elect now the class officers. YongJoo, take charge. I’m just going to an urgent meeting. Remember you are all Class A. Mianhaeyo.” She gave a notebook to Yoongie and hurriedly leave.

 

YongJoo’s POV

 

Me?! Again? Well, I can’t do anything if teachers really trust me. I slowly walked in front of the class. Omo, look at their stares. YongJoo, don’t mind it…

 “Who wants to be the temporary writer?” I asked them without looking at their eyes.

 “Me! Me!” Baro ran towards me.

“Hyu~ Let’s start.”

Omonah, the guy that CNU oppa introduced me is nominated. I know that he’ll going to win because almost everyone hates Soobin.

“Me, Soobin and JinYoung are nominated. Is there anyone else wants to vote?” I ask the class. Silence means yes.

The president again…

 “May I please call on the Class A’s officers.” Ms. Song said. “YongJoo for president. JinYoung for vice-president. HyeRi for secretary. HyungShik for treasurer and SooYeon for the auditor. Any reactions?”

Whoa, Soobin did not win!

 “ Since you two are the president and vice president…” She stares at me and JinYoung. “I hope you’ll cooperate with each other and be in good terms. So, can I count on you?” She smiled.

 “Can I count on you?” That slowly entered my brain. I’m cooperating with that meanie?

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

»  editing the layout..