The Punishment

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter twelve 

 The Punishment

 

________________________________________

 

JinYoung's POV

Aigoo! Another lazy morning. I lay down my head on my desk and started to close my eyes.

"Where's Jung JinYoung?!" Someone yelled inside the room. I raised my head to see what's going on. "Come to my office with Shin YongJoo," as he stormed out of the room.

"Yah!" I tapped YongJoo's shoulder as I stood up.

"You got into a fight?" She asked me as we're on our way to the vice-principal's office. "Look, you have a bruise near your eyes.

"So?" I put my hands inside my pocket.

"Since the two of us got into a fight, we don't need to tell each other's secret." She bumped me sideward with her shoulders.

I opened the door for her. My feet froze as I saw him sitting.

"Lee Minhyuk, you're done here. Don't forget to assist the cook later."

Minhyuk didn't meet my eyes. As he passed on our way, he winked at YongJoo. Aigoo! I'm really jealous.

" You two, sit down." Mr. Choi asked us. "According to our school rules...'

Blah, blah... I kept myself interested in that painting hanging on the wall.

"Are you listening Mr. Jung?!" He yelled. "As your punishment, you two will clean the storage room and record the inventory of all the items there. Go there now."

"Look what you did." YongJoo complained. "I don't know how to clean this room."

I showed her how to clean and helped her.

"Yah! Dust the ceiling over there."

"Why don't you? I'm not your maid or what. The principal didn't tell me to clean this room alone."

"Yah! This will ruin my pride."

"You think you're pride is the only one that will be ruin. I have a good reputation, too." I said as I hand her the duster.

"Don't do annoying aegyos in front of me." She nagged.

"Mwo? I didn't." Jinjja? I did? "And do you know that you have a habit of nagging? If you got married, your husband will be annoyed."

"Aniyo. Whoever he may be, he doesn't have a choice." She said.

"Then no one is going to marry you." I said. Yah! I don't like her. I hate her in fact. I don't expect myself marrying her. "That man will be unlucky also since he will act like a woman in your house."

"Stop it." Her eyes twitched. "Minhyuk will marry me."

I am not jealous. As I said, I don't like her. I don't care. Then go away and marry with that jerk.

"Do you like Minhyuk?" I asked in a taunting tone.

"To be honest? Ne. I like him." She nods. "But not that like as in near to love. Nothing special to that like"

"You think your brother will go on that?"

"Molla. Anyway, he doesn't care."

"Jeongmal?" I nod as I pretended to clean something. That topic will end right here.

"Yah! How will that be? He thinks that I'm your namja chingu." I sat beside her.

"Molla. He'll get me anyway." She scoots away a little.

"Yah! I fought with him just to protect you."

"Wae? I didn't tell you so."

"Ara." I nod with an annoyed look. Wae geurae? I'm also good-looking.

"JinYoungie, you're not going to tell anyone that we are just pretending, right?" She asked like begging. "Huh? Huh?"

"Ne." I stared coldly.

"Omo! Gomawo!" She wrapped her arm around me and hugged my neck. I hugged her back.

"Alright, you can let go now." She sneaks at the door. "She's gone."

Aish! She is trying how long my temper will last.

"Jigeumeun, let's break up."She sat back.

 

YongJoo's POV

"Mwo? We—I can't. Boys are thinking how lucky I am and wishing if they could be like me."He said.

"What about Minhyuk?" I pouted.

"What about him? Yah! I'm more popular than him."He poked my forehead. "Even if we are just pretending."

"Arasseo." Ne,he is right.

“Do you think the room is already clean?” He asked.

“That’s good. Let’s get out of here now.” I stood up and offered my hand. As he holds it, I tried to lift him up, but I let go to make him fall.

“Yah!” He yelled as I get out the room.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» a super short chapter