"Date"

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter nine 

 "Date"

 

________________________________________

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

"Kaja," she smiled sweetly as I follow her. Aish! Why do I have to sacrifice my grade to her?  Yes. She's pretty. I can brag her as my girlfriend. Other than that... I promised ShinWoo to go after her.  Aigoo!!! I don't know it's going to this point!

 

"Yah! Jinyoung! Why are you so slow?!" What am I to her? I am not her toy neither her slave.

 

"You're so slow!" She stopped walking and stood there to wait.

 

 "Ahjussi!" Did she just call me ahjussi?! She suddenly took my arm and wraps hers around my muscular arm.

 

"Did you eat?" She asked. I only nodded as a reply.

 

"Wae? You want something?" I looked around. Oh... That's why...

 

We entered this cute-looking café. Woah. Right now, I wanted to go out here as soon as possible. There's too much couple here that are showing PDA.

 

"Flirts," Yoongie rolled her eyes as she murmured. "Let's order quickly."

 

Yoongie talked gently like an angel with the yeoja in the counter. "You pay."

 

I took my wallet hesitantly after I ordered for myself.  Hyu~ I was planning to buy a new headset this week but...  Gwenchanayo. Umma will still give me allowance. I thought.

 

"Let's seat there," Yoongie pointed the area where there's a very sweet couple in the front of an empty table. I'm cursing this place.

 

"Soo... Why do you want me to follow you? Where are we going? What are the exact words you told the teacher? W...”

 

"Stop. One question first. I want you to come with me because," she sighed and paused. I patiently wait for her answer. “Because I'm bored."

 

Horns grew out of my head. I heard a steaming teapot and my head got hot. I felt dumbfounded. "Y-you wasted my time just because you're bored?!,

 

YongJoo's POV

 

Omo. Eotteokhajyo? He looks angry. Never mind. It's just him.

 

"Yah! Be grateful because it's me who asked. This is my first time to ask a boy to go out." What did I say? To go out?! “It’s not what I mean. I mean..."

 

"Arasseo. Am I the only one who can make you blush?" He smirked. I am blushing?! Omo...

 

"What if my answer is yes? You know Jinyoung you're a very talented person." I looked at his eyes carefully like the way it doesn't make him comfortable. He blinked his eyes four times. What am I doing? "Aish! Let's stop this nonsense. Next question. Where are we going? I dunno. Somewhere fun. Lotte World?"

 

"Too childish," he said,"Hongdae playground?"

 

"Too far," I replied,"Kyungheegeung?"

 

"That's farther. Namsan tower. It's fun there."

 

"Are you thinking something? I asked while frowning. He just shrugged.

 

"Wae? Are you thinking the you-know thing?" He chuckled gently. "You blushed again."

 

"Aniyo! You're the one who think it."

 

JinYoung's POV

 

I grinned at her. She suddenly stood up. "Wae? Where are you going?"

 

"Namsan-gu..." She got her drink before getting out of the café.

 

"But that's far." I bowed my head to avoid smiling. I don't know why I'm like this. My heart is starting to beat faster like the one a past few days.

 

We ride on a taxi and we stop a few meters from the tower.

 

"Yah!" She pulled the sleeves of my jacket to her. It looks like she doesn’t want me to get far away from her. Suddenly, I just felt that she was holding my arms. I felt like blushing like her. My heart is beating like I'm so nervous. Do we look like a couple?

 

"Your hand is warm." As she tightened her hold to me. Jinjja? Her hand is very cold.

 

"It's because I'm warm-hearted. Unlike you. Your hand is cool because you're arrogant." I tightened my hold to her and pulled her near me like we're already a couple.

 

We've been holding each other's hand until we arrived at the tower.

 

"Let's go up there!" She exclaimed after I took another picture.

 

So, we went to the top. Her majesty said so. I'm starting to feel more like a slave than her "boyfriend.

 

"What now?" She whined like a kid. "JinYoungie!!!"

 

"Ne? " I asked as I was taking pictures. "Do you have plans to call me oppa? "

 

"Aniyo." She smiled, “I want to buy ice cream. Yah!  Stay here." She gave me a glare.

 

"A-," before I complete the word, she ran quickly. "-rasseo"

 

Waah! She also bought an ice cream for me? She gestured at me to seat at the bench. As we seat, I took the ice cream from her.

 

"Yah! " she took the ice cream away from me. After that, all I know what happened is she put the ice cream in my face. She laughed like an angel but devil inside.

 

"Yoongie, " I shot her a deathly glare with a grin. As a payback, I also did that to her. I quickly finished my ice cream and immediately ran away.

 

"Yaah!!!  Jung JinYoung! Cone back here..." She started following me. We chased each other around the park. I can feel my heart pounding and I can also hear it beats like crazy. Andwae! I cannot like her. She suddenly stopped as if she's stuck. I wave my hand in front of her face but still, no response. I tried to look on the way she's looking at.

 

"Yeppu-da." She murmured. It was the tower of locks. "I've always think about that tower. "

 

"Do you want to keep a lock there?" I suddenly thought about what I've said. "I mean you and yourself."

 

"Can we?" She smiled. "As friends since we've became closer."

 

My plan is working... Wait... What plan? I don't have any plans. Aish!  What am I thinking? But... What if YongJoo and I become ..? Like in the movies... Well,  those are movies not us.

 

"Kaja! " She yelled to the shop. We entered the shop with a total awkward atmosphere.

 

"Look," she pointed something and went toward it. It's a cute heart-shaped couple padlock. I pretend not to blush and just stared at it.

 

"What do you think? " She asked.

 

I pretend that I something caught my attention and slowly took a glance to the padlock. "Yeppuda " I nodded. I don't know she's really serious with that thing. After purchasing some things, she held my hand and we ran to the lock tower. She took out the lock and a pen from the paper bag and started to write. She suddenly gave it to me.

 

"Sign it." She smiled with her eyes almost closed. That was one of her most perfect smile. I signed in the paper area of the lock. There's nothing bad if I sign here right? So, I really signed. Yoongie also wrote a.note that says: "Let be our friendship last forever." Isn't she being so cheesy? Aish! There's nothing cheesy about it.

 

"Omo!" She screamed. She took my hand and we kept running without asking why.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» why did she run?