First Day of Classes

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter one 

 First Day of Classes

 

________________________________________

 

“Oh, there she is.”

“Who?”

“Yah! She’s Shin YongJoo. The sister of Shin DongWoo. The most dangerous queenka. One of the pretty girls. Try to mess up with her and you’ll be dead.”

The people in the hallway started to make way for the two girls that are passing. Some of them are talking about them.

“Queenka? Didn’t she just transfer?”

“I know. But she studied some few years in our middle school.”

“Babo-yah! Don’t forget that she’s the sister of CNU, member of the most popular group in our school.”

“Do you think she’s able to enter our special performing arts curriculum?”

“She’s talented.”

 

YongJoo’s POV

“Hyu~ First day of classes,” I breathed. They’re going treat me like a queenka. I’m getting sick of “wars” and ill-tempered girls. Anyway it’s fun. Somehow…

“I know right.” SooYeon said. My best friend since grade six. She’s my closest in the Pink Circle.

“Yoongie! Yah~ Yoongie!” Shouted the two girls running towards me. “Annyeonghaseyo Bomi and Eunji.” I greeted. “Kya~ Unnie, we’ve missed you.” Aww, Bomi hugged me.

Heartthingy.gif

“Omo! There they are!”

Girls started to scream as five boys passed the way.

“Yah! JinYoung oppa is mine.”

“No! He is mine.”

“Stop it! Look at GongChan oppa.”

“He is too young! Whatever you say, I like Baro oppa.”

 

CNU’s POV

 “Yoongie!” I shouted. I wave my hands for her to come near me.

“Hyung, please don’t call her.” Sandeul begged.

“But you said that you don’t have a crush on her anymore.” I said.

“She’s not that pretty.” JinYoung smirked.

“If you two will be classmates, please follow her anywhere she’ll go.” I pleaded JinYoung. “She’s really a nice girl but you know…”

“Hyu~ Alright.” I’ll also try if her temper will last at me.” He grinned. He’s really like my sister. That’s why I want him to be with YongJoo always. I know they will understand each other.

“But don’t try her too much”.  I reminded him that Yoongie is a war freak.

 “What?! I told you not to talk to me at school!” as she rolled her eyes.

 “ShinWoo-ah, she acts like she’s older than you,” JinYoung whispered.

 “Yoongie, you know Sandeul right?” I showed her Sandeul. Haha, I just want to .

 “Neh,” she said directly.

 “Hyung!” Sandeul said irritated.

 “Yoongie, I want you to meet JinYoung,” as I pulled JinYoung in front of her. Oohh~ Eye contact! But, why is Yoong-yoong glaring at him like they want to kill each other.

 “Oh, Annyeonghaseyo, uhmm,  JinYoung-ssi.” She bowed. What a respect! That’s what I like from her. But, that’s only 5% of her kind attitude.

 “That’s all? Bye!” She ran towards her friends. Aish, that girl!

 “Yah!!! YongJoo! Come back here!” I shouted.  We aren’t finished talking and ~~~ She really wants people to get mad at her. I hope JinYoung will be doing okay if he’s going to be with my sister.

 “Wow. Is she really like that?” I think JinYoung is impressed with her attitude.

 “ I told you, nobody understands her. She’s really a nice girl but … JinYoung, if you’re going to talk to her, make sure it’s what you call a ‘Heart to heart’ talk. Arrasseo?” I patted his back.

 

JinYoung’s POV

*gulped* I thought it’s going to be fun but it’s really a toughie. But, I’ll do my best. A while ago she stares at me like: “Are you going to eat me?”

 “But she’s really a nice girl”

 “Make sure it’s what you call a : “Heart to heart” talk”

 “Nobody understands her.”

CNU hyung’s voice keeps repeating my mind again and again.

 “JinYoung, I’ll see you later. “ CNU waved goodbye.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» thank you subbies!