March 23, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Afternoon 3:00pm

Dear Diary,
OMG!! :D I'm so happy today! First of all because today is a Get-Together Party of all classes in our batch. Including Class A & B. I knew this day would be great because we would be wearing civilian clothes, no subjects and Classes may collaborate. Our color code is blue! Which is Kyuhyun Oppa's favorite color. Haha I wore this cute top that I love wearing during special occasions.

Okay, to start of is when I arrived at school, Taeyang oppa was playing soccer inside the Classroom. When Taeyeon and I arrived inside the classroom, One of the light bulb was broken. So, the Morning wasn't really that awesome. Around 9pm or something like that. Hyuna was out of the classroom and in the hallways with us (Taeyeon and Hyoyeon). And then, Hyunseung oppa went outside his classroom and asked if he could take a picture with Hyuna. We were all excited and teasing Hyuna unnie. And yes, they had several pictures or maybe around 3 only but who cares? They're really sweet.

I was thinking of getting a picture with Kyuhyun Oppa, but I felt really nervous about it because our parents will be at the Get-together. And my dad is really strict about crushes and boyfriends. Nevermind that! So, after we eat at the Get-together in our classroom, we went out(downstairs in Class H) to take a picture of Krystal and Minho oppa, although Minho oppa likes another girl from Class A, Krystal is fine with it. 

 

After that. we kind of got a chance to take a picture of Taeyeon and Leeteuk oppa! But Leeteuk oppa said to not post it in any social sites. Taeyeon didn't mind at all since at least she has a picture of them together. And they look so cute!
We went up and hurried to Class A, I got nervous because I thought Kyuhyun oppa would be there, but luckily he is in the Comfort room. We made an excuse to go to Class A and that is we just wanted to take a picture with Class A's teacher. Then we told the teacher that Hyoyeon wanted to have a picture with Eunhyuk oppa, so the teacher called Eunhyuk oppa and Hyoyeon got a picture of him together! Though it's not a solo picture of them together, the teacher and some students of Class A was there. DAMN!

A few moments later, my friends were shouting "The only one left to have a picture is with Seohyun!" and they all agreed. And I went inside the classroom because I knew they were going to force me and pull me to Class A.  So, my conclusion is right! They did pull me to class A because when Sungmin oppa asked Kyuhyun oppa if I could have a picture with him, he agreed. And then, I stayed in my position and Kyuhyun oppa went straight forward close to me! (I can't help but smile that time). Though I look hagard and he looks so fresh and handsome, it still makes me happy how we had a picture together. Some of his friends even pushed him closer to me and one girl who ruined my mood is the one from Class A because she said something like "Hey! That's not allowed". In my mind I was like, You're just jealous! xD

xoxo,

SeoHyun