October 24, 2012 - Part 1 (It's okay even if it Hurts)

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Kyuhyun. Don't you remember me?

Everything about me if gone from your memory? Why is that so? Yet you easily manage to adjust in school.

It's not fair. Was I not important in your life?

Seohyun woke up from the dream that she couldn't imagine doing; it's that telling Kyuhyun that he already knew Seohyun before he had amnesia. It's the truth that she kept hiding.  That she knows, someday, Kyuhyun would know.

"I knew that was a dream. I don't have the guts to say those things" she thought.

After eating breakfast, taking a bath and dressed up she ran into the porch of their house. She began reading a book that she loved so much. It was very interesting, about A guy who likes the  girl and the girl likes the guy and she just doesn't show it because she was afraid to love because every person she loved only goes away or leaves her.

And then she wondered. Why am I interested with this story? I could I relate so much that I been reading this over and over.

She looked at a familiar figure and realized that she was already looking at Kyuhyun.

And then there he keeps on seeing me when I'm trying to forget him.

Seohyun's fist curled and stood up. Before she could go inside the house, Kyuhyun grapped her wrist.

"Seohyun-ah!" he called her. Seohyun's eyes widened. 

How did he know my name?

She faced him and said "N-nae?". Kyuhyun returned her ID and said; "You dropped this two days ago". She looked at the ID and grabbed it as fast as she could.
"Th-thank you" Seohyun bowed and grabbed the doorknob. "WAIT!" Kyuhyun shouted at of nowhere. "What is it now?" She was a bit annoyed. "Can I take you somewhere?" he asked while she felt his cheek turn a little pink. "Where?" Seo was cold. Kyuhyun looked down a bit and looked up to her. "In my house. I really need you to see something. Don't worry no one's home except for me".

Why? Why me?. "Sorry, I really need to...". 

"No, I know you have you have free time since you're reading your book. Please Seohyun" He interrupted Seohyun before she could continue. She looked at his sparkling eyes and could help but come close to him.

"You have 15 minutes".
"Okay, I promise." He held Seohyun's hand and led her to his house.

When they both entered. Seohyun went in shyly and looked around to check if anyone was there.
Kyuhyun led Seohyun to his room. "Okay, why are we here?" Seohyun asked coldly.

"Explain this.." Kyuhun lended out pictures to Seohyun on his table.

 

Seohyun Was surprised with them. She didn't know how to explain to him.

"W-where'd you get this?"
"I was looking around and I saw those pictures under my sketchbook in my drawer" he continued; "I also found this CD of you singing along with the pictures"

He took out the CD, put it on his CD player. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6x9bfxzkW8 )

It started playing. Seohyun was surprised when she heard her voice.

"That's you, isn't it?" Kyuhyun looked at her.

Seohyun just nodded and looked down.

Kyuhyun approached Seohyun. She steps back every time he goes forward, to the point that Kyuhyun pinned Seohyun to the wall.

"Do I know you before I had my amnesia?"