October 22, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Seohyun was going outside her house, going to school and looked fresh. Her exams were over and she thought that she would see Kyuhyun at times when her sem-break starts.

"Miss! Miss!" Someone called her.

Seohyun faced left where the voice was coming from. Kyuhyun was running towards her and looks like he was heading to school as well.

"Do you mind walking together?" he asked. And she just nodded slowly.
"I... haven't found out what your name was. If it's not too much to ask.. What's your name?" He politely asked while they walk together.
Seohyun looked down and tried to smiled a bit. "Hmm, if it's alright, Can I not mention my name?" She looked at him.

She thought;  No, He'll just mention me to his mom. His mom wouldn't like that.

"Heh. That's weird. I introduced myself and you won't? Where's your ID?" He said gently
Seohyun just sticked her tongue out "Mehrong~" (PS. Mehrong is the sound you make when you stick out your tongue, according to koreans xD).

"All, I can tell you is that I use to study in your school" She faced away.
"Ahhh. I'll go ask people then" He chuckled.
"Omo." She said to herself and started texting her friends.

"Hey, Do you remember my name?" he said after he saw Seohyun stop texting.
 

Then, it struck her; the letter...

"So If somehow I forget you and you're still present in the future
And my mind is lost
Just in case
To help me remember you
Just say my name
"
.

"It's Cho Kyuhyun. Remember? Say it again" Kyuhyun said while smiling.

Andwae! I'm not going to obey him. I don't want him to remember me. Just continue walking.

She walked a little faster leaving Kyuhyun. Once again, like in the subway, she heard Kyuhyun calling her but not by name.

"YAH!" Kyuhyun called her and stopped. He saw her ID.

He chuckled and read the name. "S-Seo Joo Hyun? From, Seoul National University?" He smirked and continue walking to school.

Kyuhyun was back. Taeyeon and the others were surprised and welcome him back. But before that. Seohyun texted her friends to never mention her name to Kyuhyun and spread it to others. Eventually, every time Kyuhyun asks for Seohyun, his friends surround him and changes the topic. Kyuhyun was adjusting a bit even when he lost his memory, he still has he brains.

Jiyoung saw Kyuhyun and was kind of happy that he forgets everything. It means she has a chance with him and to start over. She followed him around & offers him to walk with her and eat with her as well.

All Kyuhyun did was ignore her or maybe say: "I have other plans" or "Um, I really need to be alone right now"
Because he is beginning to have interest in another girl.