April 22, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Afternoon 2:40 pm

Dear Diary, 

Okay Since no one would listen to me and no one would even bother calling, texting or seeing me. I came to see them instead, But then again, they didn't want to see me, that's it! I'm going to schedule a hang-out. And no one is going to escape from me. I texted Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Hyuna and Hyunseung.  I would like to invite Kyuhyun but I don't know his number.

I'll tell what will happen later... ^^ See you

xoxo,
SeoHyun

 

Evening 9:00 pm

Dear Diary,

It's so cold here, guess what? I'm in the hospital. Well, because it all started when....

I went to the park where we are all suppose to meet, Hyoyeon texted me back saying "I can't make it, I'm attending a concert of TVXQ , remember?"
I understand her, since she is such a big fan of TVXQ especially when it comes to YunHo. Hyuna and Hyunseung didn't show up either. It's just me and Eunhyuk oppa, Taeyeon and Leeteuk also, didn't show up. Omo omo, this is crazy, the couple are all so emotional. So anyway, I decided to go to Taeyeon to know what's up with her, Eunhyuk oppa followed me there.

We went to her house and she was sleeping, I tried comforting her, she woke up eventually and I asked her about what happened with her and Leeteuk oppa. She answered me with crazy things like, I'm so stupid and why'd I even think to break up with him? Maybe because I don't think I'm ready for a serious relationship yet. I calmed her down to sleep and let her think positive thoughts. Maybe it could work out again between them.

Hyoyeon updated her twitter with a picture of her and  the famous YunHo oppa holding hands. WOW! what? That's so cool~ she got a picture with her idol. Eunhyuk oppa saw the picture and started being all jealous (I guess). He looks really affected by the picture and hurried home.

While he has driving, I was by the street walking. I didn't want him to drive me home, it's pretty embarrasing and the first teenage girl that has to be driven in that car is Hyoyeon. Haha xD Okay, so he was saying goodbye to me and I was waving at him. He didn't know that there was a truck in front of him when he was over-taking. And then he crashed. 

I freaked out and sent him to the near by hospital. I tried calling Hyoyeon but she wouldn't answer. So that's why I'm in the hostpital right now....

Eventually, I got two unread messages. I checked me phone and one is from Hyuna saying... "It's over T~T I think he has another girl" and the other one was from an unknown number saying "Hey! I miss you"

What the?! Miss me? who--? how--? what--? O__O

And "It's over" freaked me out. Does she want to break up with Hyunseung oppa also? Why are couples falling down? They're meant to trust, believe, wait and love. Hmmp~ Wait.... yeah, As if I could wait for Kyuhyun oppa to love me. It will take more than a million years.

xoxo,

SeoHyun