April 2, 2012

A Girl's Diary (SeoKyu) | Very long hiatus

Evening 8:00pm

Dear Diary,

First of, may I just say that this is one of the best days ever! So, around Morning (7:00 am or something around 7pm) Hyoyeon was so cheerful and was such in a good mood. I asked her Why and answered "Eunyuk chatted with me". WOW! Boom! She has a lucky summer starter. She forwarded me some messages...

Hyuk: Hey!
Hyo: Umm, Hello :)
Hyuk: What are you doing?
Hyo: Nothing much, pretty bored here haha :D

Hyuk: Ohh, I see. Can I ask you something
Hyo: Sure, what is it?

That's all she forwarded me, I didn't even know what's up, she wouldn't tell me. She said "Go to the Sports complex with Taeyeon, Meet you there at 2pm!" and then went offline. I was surprised though because she wasn't this happy before. So, I just went with the plan that she told me.

I invited Taeyeon to come with me in the sports complex, she accepted and we went there and saw Hyoyeon sitting on the bench.  She waved to us and pointed out the group of people playing badminton and the others were playing the guitar. Taeyeon tilted her head on one person who was playing the guitar, it was Leeteuk oppa. She smiled and gotten near him, Leeteuk oppa looked at her back and smiled. 

"So, what's going on Hyoyeon?"  I asked. She replied me back with a stare at Eunhyuk oppa. "He...." she said slowly. "He what?" I asked her again. "He wanted to hang out with me!!!" She continued staring and had a big grin on her face.  OMG! that's so damn cool! She's so lucky. 

I went to the a silent area and people there can be counted, I sat on the empty bench and sighed. Even though Kyuhyun oppa is here, I can't even come close to him. I wanted to impress him by playing badminton but I'm not good at it. Surprisingly, someone tapped me from behind. I looked back and saw KYUHYUN oppa, standing right behind me. We talked and talked, after that we went to Leeteuk and Taeyeon, they were eating donuts together while Leeteuk oppa is playing the guitar. We laughed and joined their conversation while Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oppa was having a private conversation, just the two of them.

 

PS. I just realized that Hyuna's house was near Kyuhyun oppa's house

 

xoxo,

SeoHyun