First Day With Kai

MNET Scandal - EXO Ver.

As they got to their destination, the sky was oddly dark. But it didn't look like it would rain either. In the van, Kai would keep having that smile on face as he talked to her. He was excited to show her around town even though he knows that she discoverd the town already. SM hadn't let any of the members out to have fun and so this is his one and only chance to have fun. With or without s, he's going to enjoy everything.

"Ah! Before I forget, here" he took out something from his pocket and handed it to her. It was an iPhone.

"W-what's this for?" she looked down at the phone.

"It's for you to use throughout the show. You can only contact me using that phone, okay?" Kai said with a smile as he took out the same phone. She nodded.

"See? You have yours and this is mine" he cheerfully chuckled. She smiled down at the phone that he gave her. But at one side of her mind, So after the show, we won't ever have any contact? How...sad. She thought. At the thought, she frowned. He noticed and thought of how to cheer her up. But he isn't good at cheering up people, mainly girls.

"What are you going to name me?" Kai said as he rested his head on his hand on the arm rest, looking up at her. She blushed at how good-looking he was and looked away.

"And by that you mean?" she said.

"You know, my name in your phone. Kai? Kai oppa? Jongin oppa? Sweety?"  Kai smiled.

She laughed at his cutesy, "Bear Oppa" she said. Kai blinked at her.

"Because you look cuddly like a bear!" she laughed. He smiled, she thinks I'm cuddly! He thought.

"I'll name you 'Bloody Mae Ri'" he smiled.

"Ah yah!" she poked him. 

"Ow! I'm just kidding!" he chuckled. "My Mae Ri" he smiled sheepishly. Even if it was very simple, she liked it. She smiled at him nodded.

"Umm, we're here!" he squeaked. And that made her laugh. 

Kai went out of the car and carefully took her hand as she made her way out, "Thank you" she smiled. He shot her a smile back and took her flowers.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Kai suddenly spoke after the van left.

"What is?" She looked up at him and noticed how tall he was.

"The scenery. It's beautiful!" he flailed his arms in the air. "Don't you think?"  she chuckled and nodded. 

"Yeah it's really pretty. I don't think I've been here before" she blinked innocently. 

Innocent and cute, wow! He thought. He cleared his throat, "Good! Then I have plenty of things to show you" he said and smiled sheepishly. Then they walked to a stall that sold some snacks. They bought it and continue their day.

At the entrance of Cheonggyecheon was a giant sea shell that was about 20 meters high with a stream of water below it. A waterfall falling behind the sea shell with a walkway at the side of the river. The river connects to Han River. They went down the steps and took a stroll by the river that was flowing down to Han River.

It was winter of course since Christmas was coming soon and being just beside the river made it seem even colder. She hid the feeling just to have fun.

"So where do you live?" Kai said. Then laughed at the thought of him being a stalker.

She laughed as well, "Why?" 

"So I can send you home later, of course" He said.

"I live near by Jungnangcheon. But you don't have to send me. I can just take the bus or taxi home" she smiled sheepishly.

"But it's dangerous" he pouted.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Why?" 

"Because you will have more chances to get into an accident!" he said sarcastically as he chuckled.

"Okay then, I don't want to die so soon" Mae Ri smiled.

After walking around the river, they decided to go walk around the market. It wasn't those fish markets but this market is the one that sells clothes, shoes, slippers, acsessories, and more. She would point at everything she sees since she had mainly been at home, practicing her acting skills.

"Ah look! A little owl necklace! How pretty!" she took it and held it over her neck.

"Oh! Butterfly bracelet!" she threw the necklace back on the rack and ran over to the bracelet section.

"Aigoo, are you always like this?" Kai said as he smiled and shook his head.

She laughed, "I'm sorry! But it feels like I'm outdated and I haven't been out shopping for months now!" she smiled and turned back to the bracelet. "Omo! A penguin shaped diamond necklace!!" she squealed as she went over to it. The ahjumma laughed and shook her head too. "Pretty girlfriend you have there" she said to Kai.

"Thanks!" he smiled and went over to Mae Ri.

"Are you going to buy all these things? Cause I don't think I can afford all these accessories" he laughed sarcastically.

"I didn't say you're going to buy them for me" she blinked for a moment, "AHJUMMA! How much is this?" she turned and went to the cashier.

"It's okay I'll pay!" she said cheerfully. "I don't want to waste your sweating hard earned money" Kai blinked at her. He took out his wallet and paid for her anyways. She looked at him curiously, "Merong!" he showed his tongue at her and laughed. She smiled and took the paper bag.

After all the shopping, which was just mainly looking around, it was getting night time. As what Kai mentioned before, he wanted to send her home and so he did. They got into the van and chatted for a little while. Then they arrived at Mae Ri's home.

"Bye Bear Oppa! I had fun today and thank you for everything!" she said as she waved at him.

"Thank you for accepting" Kai smiled.

"Accepting what?" she blinked.

"To be my girlfriend" he said as he pulled her in for a hug. She blushed madly but thank god it was dark and he couln't see her red face. Then, they said their goodbyes and Mae Ri went in the house. 5 minutes later, she got a text from her new iPhone.

Sleep tight, Sleeping Beauty ^^
-Bear oppa