Chapter 4

MNET Scandal - EXO Ver.

 

School just ended and everyone wished her luck for graduation tomorrow. She was so nervous that her hands were sweaty and cold.

She tried to stop thinking about it by buying vanilla latte. She went to a café nearby and bought one with a soft chocolate cookie. Alone, she walked to Seoul's most popular place just to get entertainment.

There were many events going on, such as fan meetings, magic shows, water features and more. The fan meeting was held by a boy band called Boyfriend but then she had no interest. Her best friend loves Boyfriend so she decided to take a snap of them. They were introducing themselves then she took a video.

After the introduction of each member, she continued walking to a street that was filled with many small stalls. She bought some key chains and continued roaming around.  There were of course many people around which actually made Ji Na short of breathe. She started panting like there's no tomorrow.

Why did I come here anyway? she thought and started regretting.

After getting to breath properly, she walked to a place that had less people around. Someone caught her eye as she walked closer. Many girls were surrounding that person. Curious, she walked closer to get a better view.

It was a guy with really cute eyes and smile. He was smiling as he was trying to solve a Rubik's cube. Her eyes were then locked on the Rubik's cube that was spinning around in his hand. Girls all around were cheering. They were having a countdown as well; no wonder there's so many people here. He's so talented.

Before the countdown went to 50 seconds, he finished solving it. People were cheering really loud that Ji Na might go deaf. She cupped her ears and cringed. "Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!" the girls cheered. He gave the girls a sweet smile that melted the girl's hearts, including Ji Na's.

After the girls walked away, Ji Na was still standing there as she was still mesmerized with his performance. It's not even a concert or a talent show, but why am I so enchanted? she thought. Then he started singing. Which broke her gaze and the screaming girls came back. Cheering loudly again, she cupped her ears. He's an idol? she said to herself.

 

[What Is Love? - EXO]

You’re perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay,
everything is perfect, oh baby

 

He made Ji Na's heart flutter. His voice was angelic like no other voices that she'd heard before. He was singing in Chinese which giving her the thought of him being Chinese. His pronounciation was perfect and so were his notes. Just then, he walked out from the crowd and came closer to her.

 

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow motion
Tell me, if this is love

 

As soon he stopped there, he was right infront of her. She blushed like a red tomato and looked around to see all eyes were on them. He smiled upon her and took her hand, "Will you be my girl for a week?" he said as he made her heart flutter more. She nodded slowly and smiled sweetly. He smiled back and gave the microphone to the MC. Camera's showed up behind Luhan and they walked away from the crowed.

Girls went wild to see their idol walking away with a girl after a confession. A very romantic confession that is. As they walked they introduced themselves shyly. "I'm sorry if I couldn't be a more romantic guy than my hyung and dongsaengs but I tried my best" Luhan sulked as he tried to smile.

She giggled and looked at him, "Gwenchana oppa. Eventhough I didn't understand what you sang but it was really sweet!" she laughed. Which made Luhan laughed as well, she's such a cute person! He thought. She was now glad that she was there at that moment.

She got entertainment and a new boyfriend.

 

__________________________

Ta-dah! An update :D
Oh! Do you who's BtoB? Don't know? Well google it ._.
Their song Insane is so addicting since the first time I heard it.
And the members are smexy especially Peniel okay then imma stop spazzing bahaha *O*