-fin-

(i feel) soft around you
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yooji!" 

"Come in!" She opens the door and finds Jimin with her head drowned in books. They are preparing for finals, after all.

"How much have you completed?" 

"Honestly, nothing's done yet. What about you?" 

"Same." Minjeong peeks over her shoulder and takes a glance at the notes. She then moves the chair so that Jimin is facing away from the desk. She kneels to her height and leans in for a much-needed hug. 

Jimin envelops her in her arms. "My baby is tired?" 

Minjeong lets out some incoherent words, so Jimin asks her to repeat. "I don't want to study. It's boring" Her words come out muffled from being tucked into Jimin's shoulder. 

Jimin sighs, "Well, it's finals, so we have to anyway." 

"I know, but I just don't want to do anything right now." She removes her face from Jimin's shoulder and pouts. 

"Now, why are you doing that to me?" 

Minjeong stands up, "I don't know. Just bored, I guess." She leans in to plant a little kiss on her temple and says, "Do you need anything?" 

"No..? Wait, actually, yes! Can you please stay? I want cuddles now." :(

"But you have to study?" 

"Only 5 minutes!" :(

"Okay, whatever you want." Minjeong agrees, much to the other one's delight.


Jimin gets up and pulls her over to the bed. Minjeong settles in first, and Jimin follows her to lay down on her. She relaxes once she inhales Minjeong's scent. 

"You alwa

Please log in to read the full chapter