The Unrequited Connection

Lonely Footprints
Please log in to read the full chapter

High school brought with it a whirlwind of emotions and new experiences for Ahreum. It was a time of self-discovery, of navigating the treacherous waters of adolescence. But amidst the sea of change, one name stood out in her mind—Oh Sehun.

Ahreum remembered the first time she saw him, standing tall and confident in the crowded hallway. There was something magnetic about him, an aura that drew her in. She mustered the courage to approach him, hoping that their brief interaction would be enough to make him take notice, to recognize her, perhaps even to fall in love with her.

Their encounter, however, proved to be nothing more than a fleeting moment in time. Oh Sehun barely acknowledged her presence, his attention captured by the throng of admirers that surrounded him. Ahreum's heart sank as she realized that her hopes were nothing more than a figment of her imagination, a concoction of wishful thinking and naive dreams.

Despite the disappointment, Ahreum couldn't shake off the impact that Oh Sehun had on her. His mere presence sent her heart into a frenzy, and she found herself daydreaming about chance encounters and stolen glances. But as time passed, the first love that had bloomed within her migrated, taking its place among the countless unrequited emotions that filled the hallways of her high school.

Ahreum's infatuation with Oh Sehun began to weigh heavily on her. It affected her grades, her focus, and her overall well-being. The longing

Please log in to read the full chapter