Heart Symphony

Lonely Footprints
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Ahreum lay on her deathbed, a gentle breeze whispered through the open window, carrying with it the faint scent of memories. Her fragile form was a stark contrast to the strength and resilience she had once possessed. The room was filled with a hushed stillness, as if time itself held its breath, waiting for the final notes of her story to unfold.

In the quiet solitude, Ahreum's gaze wandered beyond the walls, taking in the bustling world outside. She watched as couples strolled hand in hand, families laughed in the park, and the rhythm of life continued its ceaseless dance. It was a bittersweet sight, a reminder of the love and companionship she had longed for but never found.

Her mind journeyed back to a distant time, when she was a young girl, and a certain boy had caught her attention. Oh Sehun, with his messy hair and carefree demeanor, had been nothing more than a distant figure in her childhood memories. Their paths had crossed occasionally, but she had never truly recognized the depth of his affection.

As they grew older, Sehun's intentions became clearer. He transformed himself, shedding the sloppiness that had characterized his youth, determined to capture Ahreum's heart. Yet, his efforts were tarnished by his own ego, his laughter at her expense tearing at the delicate threads of their connection.

The universe, in its ironic twist of fate, conspired to reunite them one fateful night. Ahreum, weary from a long day at school, found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sehun, consumed by his own inner demons, made a grave mistake, drinking and driving. The collision was swift and merciless, shattering their lives in an instant.

In the aftermath of the accident, Ahreum's chest bore the brunt of the impact, her heart wounded and battered. The forceful blow inflicted severe trauma, causing internal injuries that threatened her very existence. As she slipped into a

Please log in to read the full chapter