INVU (Commissioned)

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: WinRina

Genre: Fluff, Angst, Romance

Language Used: TagLish

Age Restriction: M - 18

Plot: “I envy you.” a phrase that Winter Kim never used towards her direct superior, Gino Lee. She was already content being his shadow, the brain behind his pristine image branding. Until Karina Yu came and made her choose between loyalty and love.

 

“411 Brgy. Paghihirap St. Sta. Mesa, Manila.” 

 

Winter frowned at the address because it’s a known squatter community. But she punched the address into the Waze app and started driving. That doesn’t mean that she doesn’t agree with Gino that she can defy him.

 

Tanging radyo lang ni Winter ang madidinig sa loob ng sasakyan. Some sappy love song that is forgettable at best.

 

“I know what you’re thinking.” pagbasag ni Karina sa katahimikan nilang dalawa. Hindi naman lingid sa kanya ang mga panghuhusga ni Winter sa ugnayan niya sa kaibigan nito. “I have my reasons.”

 

Winter lifted a brow because Karina really didn’t have to explain to her. Not that she cares either.

 

“Whatever your reasons are, I don’t wanna hear them.” she answered sharply. “As long as we both know our roles, that’s good enough for me; so play your role well.”

 

“I will.”

 

Nung makilala ni Winter si Karina, she doesn’t really care about her. 

 

She was just a responsibility, a burden, and an eyesore. 

 

But when she finally arrived at the said location and halos di siya makapagmaniobra palabas ng squatter area na kinatitirikan ng bahay ni Karina, Winter’s cold heart was prickled a bit.

 

She cannot blame someone for wanting to get out of this restrictive and suffocating circle.

 

At one point in her life, she was at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter