Fudging sugar cubes!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"So~ I hear you’re going to be having a solo comeback soon, right?"

"Hm..? Ah Ne! Earliest teaser will be in...September I think? Teaser and music video recordings will be a week or two after the concert is finished." You said glancing at the camera every once and a while as you talked.

"What's your concept?" JinWook asked

"Depends on what Destinies at the concert want it to be."

"You know what that means, destiny~! Time for Noona to finally do a y concept!" JinWook laughed.

"Haha. We'll see what they come up with." You shook your head slightly laughing.


[A Couple Hours After Packing.]

"Jin, are you hungry?" You called out, walking out of your room fully changed into pjs wearing HyunSeung’s jacket over your tank top after taking a shower.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah! Anything will do! I'll be down after I'm done showering, Jiě!" JinWook said walking towards the bathroom as you walked down the stairs. [1, 2, 3.]

"Okay! Take your time."

Bzzt.

"Mm. You know I’m still mad at you." You answered your phone.

"But Jae, I'm bored." The person on the phone complained. "Besides you should be madder at Hyung. He made you cry more than I did!"

“Aigyu…” You groaned.

"Cute. Use my name with an expression. I totally don’t mind. Anyways, do you wanna hang out?"

"Gyu, I'm going to Japan tomorrow and I'm already at my dorm." You lightly laughed.

"That’s fine. We can hang out at your place since I'm already here. Manager Hyung dropped me off to stay for a few hours anyways." He grinned.

"Chincha?" You asked surprised.

"Ne~ now open up." He said over the phone as you walked over to the door.

"What would you do if I wasn't home?" You sighed, opening the door rolling your eyes before walking away.

"Keep calling you until you answer me so you can tell me where the key is." He smiled walking in your dorm and closing the door behind him. “Oh you’re wearing glasses?”

"Aigyu...I’ve always had glasses. I’m not perfect, you know." You shook your head laughing.

“Whose jacket are you wearing? You normally don’t wear things that are bigger than you unless you’re practicing.” Sunggyu asked curiously.

“Ah. It’s HyunSeungie Oppa’s jacket. He told me to keep it for a while.” You shrugged. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Ani. I was going to ask if you wanted to."

"Well, Jin's here and I already told him I was gonna cook. So is there anything you wanna eat?"

"Anything is fine just no beans." He answered.

"Are Tonkatsu, Kimchi stew and Kimbap, okay?"

"I just said anything was fine, Jae."

"Araso. Araso. Just go make yourself comfortable. Jin should be down soon. Feel free to watch whatever." You said before making your way to the kitchen. [1.]

About forty-five minutes passed and JinWook already came downstairs after changing, surprised to see Sunggyu sitting on the couch. As the two waited for you to finish cooking, they were playing videogames and occasionally watching tv. When you were finally finished cooking, you called JinWook to set up the table.

"Ne, Noona." JinWook replied getting up and walking over to set up the table.

"Anything I can help with?" Sunggyu asked.

"Ani. You're the guest, Gyu. Just go sit at the table." You smiled.

"Are you sure, Jae?"

"Ne, Oppa. Now Ka. Go sit." You said waving him off to sit at the table.

Bzzt.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered your phone as you transferred the food to a serving plate.

"Jae!! Are you at your dorm?"

"Ne...Are you here too?" You asked sighing.

"Ne! With most of Immortal Song Cast!"

"Ara. Hold on." You said hanging up. "Gyu, go open the door please."

"Who's here?" He asked confused, getting up.

"Go see." You said before telling JinWook to set up the whole table and put extra plates and eating utensils out.

"Jiě..." JinWook started to say as he did what you said.

"Immortal Song Cast is here." You muttered before returning to the kitchen to cook more food.

"I’m guessing you’re going to need help?" JinWook smirked.

"Please." You said almost immediately.

"Jae! Omo! Are you cooking?" Lyn asked.

"Ne, Unnie. Can you ask if everyone ate? Just so I know how much to make." You asked her.

"Sure." She smiled before walking to the others.

"Jin, I should change huh?" You asked JinWook sighing.

"No. You're fine. It's a good thing that you aren't wearing shorts though." JinWook laughed.

"Oh hush." You said pushing him gently aside with your hip causing him to laugh even more.

"Jae, most of them said they didn't eat but the rest said they want to try your food." Lyn softly laughed.

"That's fine. We're almost done anyways." You smiled as JinWook put the food onto serving plates and set them on the table.

"Woah. That's a lot." Lyn commented.

"I know. I hope everyone finishes it before the actual monsters come back." You laughed.

"And by monsters you mean-"

"We're ho- Woah...Sunbaenim-deul, Annyeonghaseyo!" The twins chimed walking through the front door and shutting it behind them.

"Minjung!" The Immortal Song Cast exclaimed happily as Minki walked over to you.

"Jae, what's this?" Minki asked you confused.

"I don't even know. They all just showed up on our doorstep." You shook your head smiling.

"Feast?" Minki eyes lightened up once he saw you cooking.

"Nothing less." You laughed. "Yeoreobun, the food's ready so just come get a plate and start eating."

"NE!" Everyone exclaimed happily, getting up from where they were and heading to the dining room where all the food was laid out as Minjung walked over to you after getting some food.

Bzzzt.

"Why call me?!" You exclaimed before answering your phone as the twins laughed. "Yoboseyo?"

"Jae, I might be coming a little later than expected." Taehoon said.

You immediately got worried and asked, "Why? Did you get hurt?"

"Iie. Someone wants to go hang out with me."

"Oh~ lala~ who is it?" You asked with a smirk on your face as you imagined him blushing.

"Urusai! We’re only hanging out as friends but I'll tell you later. Bai bai~." Taehoon said hanging up, cheerfully.

"What's with that look?" Minki asked interested.

"What look?" You asked blinking.

"The look where it seems like you're up to no good." Minjung said laughing.

"Aish." You mumbled, pouting.

"You're so cute~!" Minjung cooed.

"Minaaaa!" You whined.

"Jae, did you make all of this?" K.Will asked walking over to you.

"Ne. But Jin helped with the last of it." You smiled as JinWook suddenly appeared next to you.

"Everything tastes great." Ulala Session complimented.

"Kamsahamnida." You bowed.

“Where’s Ailee Noona? Is she going to be here?” Kwangsun asked you.

“Mianhae, Sun Oppa. But I’m not sure. Try calling her or something.” You answered him smiling as you heard the doorbell rang. “…What is this, a party?”

“Yes!” The Immortal Song Cast chimed as you made your way to the door.

“There’s your answer, Jiě.” JinWook chuckled while you were opening the door.

“Ann-” Kyuhyun started with Yesung and Ryeowook behind him.

“Oppaa~~~!!!!!” You exclaimed happily hugging him.

“That’s not fair. How come he gets a nice greeting?” Yesung pouted.

“Omo! Opppaaa~~~~~!!!!” You immediately brightened up once you saw him and immediately let go of Kyuhyun to run to Yesung.

“Yah! I had her first!” Kyuhyun complained.

“She likes me better~” Yesung sang hugging you back.

“Come on in Hyung-deul. There’s plenty of food to go around.” JinWook said as Kyuhyun and Ryeowook walked in.

“Too bad the rest of Suju won’t be able to have Jae’s wonderful cooking.” Kyuhyun said.

“Komawo, Oppa~” You chimed hugging him again.

“Yah. You did that on purpose.” Yesung accused Kyuhyun as the two started bickering.

“Jae, who else is here?” Ryeowook asked curiously.

“Almost the whole Immortal Song Cast.” You sighed. “To be honest, I don’t even know where they got my address. Even sasaeng fans don’t know.”

“Your manager gave it to us.” Jay Park said with a plate of food in hand.

“Jayyy~~!” You grinned happily.

“What? No hug?” Jay asked amused.

“I don’t want a mess on my floor.” You smirked.

“Your dorm is amazing, by the way. When we walked up the stairs, we were literally amazed. You have a really good security system by the way.” Ryeowook mentioned. “But why is it so hard to find the entrance?”

“Thanks and I did that on purpose in case sasaeng fans try to find our dorm.” You smiled.

“Smart.” Ryeowook nodded in acknowledgement before walking off to the food.

“He’s right you know. How much did you spend?” Jay asked.

“Let’s just say there were a lot of zeros..” You sighed.

“But it’s all worth it in the end.” Jay pointed out.

“She knows. She’s the one who designed the whole place anyways.” JinWook commented. “By the way, where’s Ailee? Shouldn’t she be here too if this whole thing is about getting the Immortal Song Cast together?”

“That’s what I was thinking too.” You said looking around. “Oh well, I’m gonna go say hi to the rest of the guests. Jay, make yourself at home but don’t break anything.”

After a few hours of talking and catching up with the Immortal Song Cast, they finally all left after helping clean up the mess they made from staying over.

"Wah. I'm tired." You sighed lying on JinWook's bed.

"I'm not surprised. We did a lot today." JinWook smirked. "When's our flight?"

"Míngtiān zaoshàng." You said as the twins walked in JinWook's room.

"Wah! Your room is bigger than mine!" The twins simultaneously exclaimed. [Minki’s & Minjung’s room.]

"Is it?" JinWook asked confused.

"Jae!" The twins whined in unison. "Stop being biased~!"

"I'm not biased." You smiled. “He’s just my little brother~”

"Are we gonna sleep together tonight?" Minjung asked.

"Sure. I'll stay awake to tell Tae." You said.

"Why? Just text him." Minki said taking his phone out.

"No!" You immediately said. "Let him have his time."

"Why?" Fate asked interested.

"Nothing. Let's go to the other room." You said pulling the twins up as JinWook climbed on your back. "Yah!"

"Wo ài ni, Jiě." JinWook smiled wrapping his legs around your waist and his arms loosely around your neck.

"Ugh. I feel like a mother of three." You groaned dragging them to the other room where two bunks were set up with a queen size bed in between them. [Like SHINee’s. In a way…]

"Or it just feels like a workout to you." Minki laughed.

"No. I’m a mother of three and you're the kids." You rolled your eyes.

"Umma~!" The three playfully whined in unison.

"Oh my gosh." You groaned dropping yourself on the queen sized bed face first as the twins quickly pulled away from you.

"Woah. Mѐimei, Did you make these bed sheets with our logo on it?" Minki asked amused as he got up to the top bunk. [Here’s the logo without the color.]

"No. I picked up a package at the post office. Apparently a fan made them but I couldn’t find a name to thank them." You answered as JinWook finally let go and crawled over to the closest bunk.

"Really?" Minki exclaimed before turning to the camera and saying, "To the fan who made these awesome sheets, thank you so much. They're really amazing!"

"Jae, let's watch a movie to pass time as we wait for Taehyuk." Minjung suggested.

"What movie?" You asked.

"Inception!/Avengers!/Ip Man!" The three exclaimed.

"How about you agree to one?" You suggested.

"Mulan!" The three exclaimed as you snapped your fingers and turned the tv on causing the menu screen for Mulan to show up.

"Play." You said as the movie started to play.

About halfway through the movie, the three members fell asleep as you heard the front door open causing you to quietly creep out of the room.

"So who's the lucky lady who asked you out?" You asked flicking the light switch on scaring the wits out of Taehoon.

"Fudging sugar cubes!" Taehoon harshly exclaimed.

"So...?" You teasingly asked poking him.

“I’m not saying.” Taehoon said simply as he turned off all the cameras in the surrounding area.

“Now will you say?” You asked him knowing that he turned off the cameras so scandals wouldn’t arise when the episode broadcasts.

"Ailee." He answered.

"Hm...So that’s why she wasn’t with the rest of us…?"

"Yup." He said happily as you rolled your eyes.

“To be honest, I actually ship her with Kwangsun.” You shrugged.

“Didn’t I tell you earlier that we are just friends? Besides, I ship them together too.” Taehoon grinned as you laughed and turned the cameras back on.

"Come on then, Babo Brains. The others are already sleeping." You said dragging him upstairs.

"In their room?" Taehoon asked noticing that you were leading him to his room.

"No, Fate’s room. Pjs first then you can come sleep with the rest of us. We were watching Mulan to pass time but the others fell asleep. And you know how Jin is. He keeps clinging onto me." You smiled pushing Taehoon in his room.

"Change and meet the rest of us in the other room."

"Yeah. Yeah." Taehoon said from his room as you walked off.

When Taehoon was done changing, he immediately walking into Fate's shared room to find you and JinWook in each other's arms sleeping peacefully as Minki was back hugging Minjung on the other side of the bed leaving space in the middle.

"Aigo...These kids." Taehoon chuckled walking over to the bed and laid down in the middle. "Good bam, kiddies."


asdfghjkl; OMG before AFF went down three of these chapters have been up.
But when AFF went through maintenance the chapters were deleted.
And during the time AFF came back, I haven't had time to update until now.
Anyways enough of that, I'm sad that some of you haven't commented.
But whatever I'll live...
cupidzangel, on the other hand, I thank you for commenting :)
I love you~ 
 haha~
More updates coming soon~
Comment?...Please?